i have an xbox one S all digital and am very dissatisfied. I need a disc drive to meet my...

Discus and support i have an xbox one S all digital and am very dissatisfied. I need a disc drive to meet my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I replaced my one S with a new one S all digital. A very bad mistake. I need a disc drive for it to meet my needs. The original series S had the disc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oscret, Aug 28, 2020.

  1. oscret
    oscret Guest

    i have an xbox one S all digital and am very dissatisfied. I need a disc drive to meet my...


    I replaced my one S with a new one S all digital. A very bad mistake. I need a disc drive for it to meet my needs. The original series S had the disc drive and I was going to wait until it came out but now they dropped the disc drive. I don't need series
    X.

    :)
     
    oscret, Aug 28, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    i have an xbox one S all digital and am very dissatisfied. I need a disc drive to meet my needs. How do i do it?

    If you just bought it you could exchange it for a different One with a disc drive. Otherwise, there's no way to add a disc drive to it.
  3. Not really a ms help Win User

    i have an xbox one S all digital and am very dissatisfied. I need a disc drive to meet my needs. How do i do it?

    Hello, As you can know I'm not really a Microsoft helper but I'm here to help! If you got it new and you have its receipt (if you bought it from retail stores ex BestBuy/Gamestop) Ask them for a refund and if it was cheaper use the money that you have
    and buy the ONE S it's for 300$ with a game or a double controller. If these don't help I can highly recommend you to sell it on Amazon or eBay and buy a One X or a One S with the money in Black Friday! I hope these can help and enjoy your day
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox One Series S - I'm confused

    You have names mixed up. There are no consoles named the Xbox One Series S or Xbox One Series X.

    The Xbox One/One S/One X all have a disc drive.

    The Xbox One S All Digital Edition does not have a disc drive.

    The Xbox Series X has a disc drive.

    The Xbox Series S does not have a disc drive.

    All the consoles can play backward compatible games. The Series S and One S all digital edition can only play games digitally downloaded.

    The other consoles can play games from disc and from digitally downloaded,

    I hope this clears things up for you.
  5. bowski477 Win User

    Disc games to digital ASAP

    You would only need to do this if you purchase the All digital Xbox One S that has no disc drive. If you purchase an Xbox One S or X with a disc drive they can still be used there. But there is no way to convert disc games to digital versions.
  6. IonicHickory279 Win User

    Disc games to digital ASAP

    You would only need to do this if you purchase the All digital Xbox One S that has no disc drive. If you purchase an Xbox One S or X with a disc drive they can still be used there. But there is no way to convert disc games to digital versions.
    Is there any way for me to exchange the games from disc to digital?

    If they cost the same price, could I not bring the disc somewhere and be able to swap it out for a digital version of the game?
Thema:

i have an xbox one S all digital and am very dissatisfied. I need a disc drive to meet my...

Loading...
  1. i have an xbox one S all digital and am very dissatisfied. I need a disc drive to meet my... - Similar Threads - digital very dissatisfied

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. For me, it is the 100 robux digital card. Every time I am very close to the number of...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    For me, it is the 100 robux digital card. Every time I am very close to the number of...: It's the Roblox digital Card. Every time I am very close to the number of points suggested, it removes and I also put it as my goal. dad05862-be35-41e5-9f10-9d4df6fd0c99