I have an xbox live account but xbox says i don't?

Discus and support I have an xbox live account but xbox says i don't? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When i go to my game on pc. I see that I have an xbox live account but when i try to sign in that account on xbox with the same email. It says that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by QuintenRF, Aug 10, 2022.

1. QuintenRF
    QuintenRF Guest

When i go to my game on pc. I see that I have an xbox live account but when i try to sign in that account on xbox with the same email. It says that the account doesn't exist on that email and I'm certain that im using the right email.

:)

QuintenRF, Aug 10, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I'm glad to hear that!

Hope you can gain access to you account as soon as possible

Cheers
  3. QuintenRF Win User

Thank you very much! This is working for me.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this QuintenRF

If you try sign in with your account here:

https://account.microsoft.com/profile

Are you able to do it properly or the same error appears?

In case you have more than one email or different domains (@outlook.com , @gmail.com etc), please check on each one

Let me know how it goes, I'll be waiting for your reply

Greetings
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

6. QuintenRF Win User

Hello, when I try to sign in on that website. It says the same error (Account does not exist).
Thema:

1. I have an xbox live account but xbox says i don't? - Similar Threads - live account says

2. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  3. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  4. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  5. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  6. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  7. How do I fix this issue where It says their xbox live account is offline?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix this issue where It says their xbox live account is offline?: I have 2 friends that have this problem and it does not allow me to receive invites from games, from them. They can join my games but it says "offline" next to their accounts. Also I can't here...
  8. I have an active game pass ultimate account but my game is saying I don’t have Xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an active game pass ultimate account but my game is saying I don’t have Xbox live...: What’s up with my system don’t know if destiny is just **** now or what but I have an active Xbox live account through gamepass ultimate but I can’t play destiny because it says I don’t have an...
  9. Why does my Xbox 360 say "You cannot create a Xbox live account now."?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox 360 say "You cannot create a Xbox live account now."?: I cannot create an Xbox live account on my Xbox 360. Did it discontinue? 53ce4768-48f2-4472-9aee-1cb85dbe4554
  10. Why does it say its having trouble signing into my xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say its having trouble signing into my xbox live account: I cant play it say having trouble signing into xbox live account 9dc1cfb4-010c-4e82-b36f-130b8a6a0499