I have an Xbox 360 that won't connect to my router

Discus and support I have an Xbox 360 that won't connect to my router in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Xbox 360 that won't connect to my router Yeah, I've already tried all these steps. None of this has worked for me.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Chevlin, May 22, 2021.

1. Chevlin
    Chevlin Guest

Yeah, I've already tried all these

steps. None of this has worked for me.

:)

Chevlin, May 22, 2021
  2. Chevlin Win User

Yeah, I've already tried all these

steps. None of this has worked for me.
  3. AUSTIN PWER Win User

Hey Dc r0cks 0n 500 !

I would like to help you sort this issue out with your Connectivity Problem.

Is there a Gamertag I could reach you at? Mine is "."
  4. AUSTIN PWER Win User

Hello Chevlin !

Are you able to Chat with me Via Xbox App on your phone or computer?

I would like to help you sort this connectivity issue!

My Gamertag is "."
  5. Dc r0cks 0n 500 Win User

Same thing is happening to me my Xbox one s won't connect to my internet but will connect to a hotspot or being hard wired but still won't connect to the wireless after doing all the steps
  6. XBF Aicha T Win User

Thema:

1. I have an Xbox 360 that won't connect to my router - Similar Threads - 360 won't connect

2. 360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live: Reset re downloaded game will continue to not connect to Xbox live on Xbox series x have 1gb internet and no issues with connection or Xbox f83858bd-4e88-4096-b549-7ae68716e635
  3. Why won't either of my series x xbox' connect to 360 servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't either of my series x xbox' connect to 360 servers?: I have two series x consoles in my house (two kids plus two consoles equals fewer arguments). Today my youngest wanted to play a 360 game on his profile but when trying to download his profile I...
  4. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  5. When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live: I downloaded a couple of games from Game Pass to play (in this instance Fallout 3 & New Vegas) When I go through the process of booting them up, it gets to the section asking to download my...
  6. Xbox 360 s won't connect to internet, all normal methods not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s won't connect to internet, all normal methods not working.: Ok I'm gonna start this with saying that almost all methods I have tried have not worked, I have not replaced the network adapter at this point yet but I'm going to describe what is happening to...
  7. My xbox 360 won't connect to to Internet through hot spot on my mbile

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 won't connect to to Internet through hot spot on my mbile: It connects to the WiFi hotspot but not the Internet through the WiFi hotspot e8ebad97-2fc8-46b4-aefd-f904199e22da
  8. my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...: my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my console. it says my account and password didnt work with an error code: 8015D002....
  9. Xbox 360 won't connect to new Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to new Wifi: I had internet outages in my area and got a new Modem and Router I can see the new network, I'm sure I entered in the right password, but it just won't connect. I've tried with my Internet...
  10. My Xbox 360 won't connect to the wireless internet or mobile hotspot??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 won't connect to the wireless internet or mobile hotspot??: I recently got an xbox 360 with an wifi adapter and it's having problems connecting to the internet. When I try to connect to the internet it says - Network: failed Internet: blocked Latency:...