I have an Xbox 360 or it's an Xbox one I'm not sure. I need to buy an an internet adapter....

Discus and support I have an Xbox 360 or it's an Xbox one I'm not sure. I need to buy an an internet adapter.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I either have an Xbox one or an Xbox 360. Not sure, but I need to buy an internet adapter, how and where and what kind do I buy. I know nothing about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jodi 555, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Jodi 555
    Jodi 555 Guest

I have an Xbox 360 or it's an Xbox one I'm not sure. I need to buy an an internet adapter....

I either have an Xbox one or an Xbox 360. Not sure, but I need to buy an internet adapter, how and where and what kind do I buy. I know nothing about all of this.

:)

Jodi 555, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

I have an Xbox 360 or it's an Xbox one I'm not sure. I need to buy an an internet adapter. How and where can I get one?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Josi, do not know if I understood very well your question, you do not know what console model owns?

As for accessing the Internet, if it is in the 360 browsers have been discontinued, you can play games online and offline.

If you are an Xbox One model you can access the internet through the browser and for free games access to multiplayer servers is free, but if it is a paid game you will need a live Gold or Ultimate Game Pass subscription.

I leave here a link with all xbox models, see what is yours.

https://bestreamer.com/gaming-hardware/all-xbox...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. ErraticFox-7504C081- Win User

Absolutely newbie who needs help

If you have wireless internet or "WiFi" where you live and you are aloud to access it with password if needed, then no, you wont need an ISP because you would already have one. Secondly, if I am correct the Xbox 360 Slim (Color is black) is the only Xbox
    that has a built-in Wireless Adapter. So if you have a Xbox 360 Slim, you won't need a wireless adapter. I'm sorry if you didn't understand any of this. Please feel free to contact me if any further questions.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Does the Kinect for Windows Adapter work with my Xbox One S?

Using that adapter, you can connect an Xbox One kinect to the Xbox One S or Xbox One X, though please note that it does require it to be plugged into the USB port closest to the power cord on the back of the Xbox One; not sure why that's a requirement, but
    that's what the documentation says.

Please also note that this is only for the Xbox One kinect, and the Xbox 360 Kinect will not be compatible with the Xbox One at all, regardless of adapter. Just want to make abundantly clear, since you mentioned the 360 and it's Kinect.

Now, I'm also not sure if there is a region consideration if you're buying it from a webiste that is out of your region. I'm not sure if that will be cross compatible, particularly since the Xbox One Adapter needs it's own Power Supply. The Kinect plugs
    into an adapter, that adapter has a cable that goes to the Xbox One, and another cable that connects to a power brick, and then the outlet, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take that into consideration if your country/region uses different voltage and power options
    than your own region.
  5. iamscott1962 Win User

ok, say i buy a used xbox 360. i can get a free/paid avatar prop with it and transfer it to my xbox one, right? how would i do this? i assume the xbox 360 would have to be connected to the internet which means i'd have to disconnect my xbox one from the
    internet and connect the 360 to the 'net. after i get the prop onto the 360 how do i get it onto the xbox one? also, during transfer do the 360 and xbox one both need to be connected to the 'net or just one or the other? not sure if i'd be able to have 2 consoles
    connected to the internet at the same time.
  6. Thunshot Win User

Connecting to Xbox Live with 802.1x

How do I determine which MAC I need? Because ipconfig /all gives a bunch of different physical addresses and I'm not sure which one to pick. I connect to the school's internet via WiFi, not Ethernet. Not sure which physical address/MAC is the correct one.

The options I have are: Wireless LAN adapter Local Area Connection* 12, Ethernet adapter Bluetooth Network Connection, Wireless LAN adapter WiFi (I think it's this one), Ethernet adapter Ethernet, Tunnel adapter 6TO4 Adapter, Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection*
    2, Tunnel adapter isatap.wireless.umass.edu...

I'm pretty sure it's the Wireless LAN adapter WiFi but I'm not sure. Thank you guys for the response. Keep the help coming!
Thema:

1. I have an Xbox 360 or it's an Xbox one I'm not sure. I need to buy an an internet adapter.... - Similar Threads - 360 I'm sure

2. What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...: So, I have an Xbox 360 and since I don't have a controller, I'm using an external USB keyboard. I'm not trying to use it for games, I'm trying to use it to enter my passcode and stuff. So do any...
  3. I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...: Getting error on Xbox 360 sorry this profile can't sign in to Xbox live on this console to fix it download it again Do I have to do that and if I do will it get rid of my saves...
  4. I'm playing a backwards compatible game from my xbox 360 and it is sonic adventure 2. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm playing a backwards compatible game from my xbox 360 and it is sonic adventure 2. I...: Sonic adventure 2 (Using the backwards compatible one) b45eb19b-7fc3-4b56-928f-516f16bb11f6
  5. I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I...: I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I haven't done anything except turn on the console. What can I do to gtop this?...
  6. I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...: I put in my email correctly and password correctly but it won't work and it keeps saying password didn't work make sure it's between 6 and 16 characters. f0bcc76b-7a1b-4ebe-bc9c-b959fcadd9ab
  7. I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.: The dlc is for soul calibur 5 0cf53aa5-226e-444f-a30a-b9b56d6d7b8f
  8. I'm trying to update me xbox 360 but I get this message saying that update failed and show...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update me xbox 360 but I get this message saying that update failed and show...: I'm trying to update me xbox 360 but I get this message saying that update failed and show this status code:3F4B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 What does it mean 7b84f25c-adff-4446-ad9a-ca4daa2f3d18
  9. I'm trying to set up windows media center on 360 I'm not sure it's working

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to set up windows media center on 360 I'm not sure it's working: Do I still have to go to www.xbox.com/pcsetup on my phone to get windows media to work on my xbox360 e7c53b0f-3b24-4359-b993-a0eb543ad471
  10. Cannot update Xbox 360. Not even sure if I'm connected!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot update Xbox 360. Not even sure if I'm connected!: I am totally lost at this point. The Xbox seems to be crashing a lot now. Every time i run a live connection test, it crashes when it gets past the internet connection. I have not been able to...