I have an XBox 360 Can I sign in on another console in another country and retrieve my...

Discus and support I have an XBox 360 Can I sign in on another console in another country and retrieve my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I will be visiting friends in another country and want to know the best way I can continue playing Skyrim and retaining my current level/status without... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GamGirl2565, Nov 1, 2022.

1. GamGirl2565
    GamGirl2565 Guest

I have an XBox 360 Can I sign in on another console in another country and retrieve my...

I will be visiting friends in another country and want to know the best way I can continue playing Skyrim and retaining my current level/status without having to start again. I have the official Skyrim (and add ons) DVD and so do they.

:)

GamGirl2565, Nov 1, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

I have an XBox 360 Can I sign in on another console in another country and retrieve my profile and game status/level?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

as long as your xbox 360 profile is linked to a microsoft account
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

xbox one n xbox 360

You can be signed in on the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One simultaneously, you just can't be signed into the same generation of console at the same time (an Xbox 360 with another Xbox 360 or an Xbox One with another Xbox One).
  4. Smwutches Win User

I moved to another country.

For the language it will depend on the game and what the publishers/developers have added. Usually the language depends on the region you're downloading from, but if they have added other languages you can change that in game.

Currency will only work in the region it was created for. So if you were to buy a code in Germany, it will only work for a German account.
  5. Dem0niasty Win User

Is there any way to see what langauges option do i have before i buy something? I guess sony store has it, haven't seen that here though.
  6. Smwutches Win User

It's usually listed in the game's description.
Thema:

1. I have an XBox 360 Can I sign in on another console in another country and retrieve my... - Similar Threads - 360 sign another

2. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  3. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.: I’ve been having countless issues trying to play old 360 games on my Xbox x the past week or so. It began with me being unable to even download my account to not being able to connect to Xbox...
  6. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  7. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  8. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  9. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  10. Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360: I haven't been able to sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 since 12/18/23, the following has been happening since then. I get disconnected from Xbox Live every time I sign in on my Xbox 360. My...