I have an unnecessary profile customization and communication ban.

Discus and support I have an unnecessary profile customization and communication ban. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Unnecessary profile customization and communication ban . The profile customization I really don’t know why I have it I haven’t done anything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mista God, Apr 29, 2018.

  1. Mista God
    Mista God Guest

    I have an unnecessary profile customization and communication ban.


    I have an Unnecessary profile customization and communication ban . The profile customization I really don’t know why I have it I haven’t done anything wrong at all. And the communication is from people telling me Inappropriate Things then when I reply
    they report me. Which is a bit unfair .

    :)
     
    Mista God, Apr 29, 2018
    #1
  2. Unnecessary Communication Ban

    Is there any way I can check why I got a communication ban on Xbox? I'm confused on how to find a way to access that information. Any help is appreciated.
     
    FingerFlikenBoy, Apr 29, 2018
    #2
  3. Unnecessary Communication Ban

    Hi there,

    You can go to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
    to look for any enforcement information or if, qualified, request a case review.
     
    Mistress Sara, Apr 29, 2018
    #3
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

    I have an unnecessary profile customization and communication ban.

    You can view your ban and file a case review if eligible on enforcement.xbox.com

    In the future it is best to report users and move on rather that retaliate. Replying back will get you in just as much trouble as the person that sent you the message.
     
    bowski477, Apr 30, 2018
    #4
  5. bowski477 Win User

    I have an unnecessary profile customization and communication ban.

    You can view your ban and file a case review if eligible on enforcement.xbox.com

    In the future it is best to report users and move on rather that retaliate. Replying back will get you in just as much trouble as the person that sent you the message.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

    Unnecessary Communication Ban

  7. Smwutches Win User

    Unnecessary Communication Ban

    For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. ngocphi Win User

    Unnecessary Ban

    nor is forums for enforcement issues as we don't have any input nor does the pet read forums
  9. Smwutches Win User

    Unnecessary Ban

Thema:

I have an unnecessary profile customization and communication ban.

Loading...
  1. I have an unnecessary profile customization and communication ban. - Similar Threads - unnecessary profile customization

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  4. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  5. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  6. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  7. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  8. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. XBOX badge question for profiles

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX badge question for profiles: Hello, I have a question regarding the Xbox Insider badge. I’m very interested in earning this badge and would like to learn more about the requirements and steps involved. Is there a specific...
  10. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...