I have an original xbox game Marvel vs Capcom 2 but now I only have my xbox 360 . I tried...

Discus and support I have an original xbox game Marvel vs Capcom 2 but now I only have my xbox 360 . I tried... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Marvel vs Capcom 2 issues in xbox 360 * Moved from Community Center 4a5069af-ef9c-4e26-b658-cd62b9ab60a6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by eriberto arvizu, Jan 24, 2023.

1. I have an original xbox game Marvel vs Capcom 2 but now I only have my xbox 360 . I tried...

Marvel vs Capcom 2 issues in xbox 360

* Moved from Community Center

:)

eriberto arvizu, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Injustice 2 announced

Hello everyone :)

The only fighting game that I play now is Marvel vs Capcom 2.

I use Cammy, Rogue, and BB Hood.

I didn't like Marvel vs Capcom 3

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

3. ALIENINFINITO36 Win User

12 MESES GOLD

My points, Xbox One x, Membership, XBOX LIVE GOLD 12, GAME: MARVEL VS Capcom. Marvel Vs Capcom 3 , FREE XBOX 360 . rewards
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

spiderman web of shadows backwards compatible

I agree and I want to have Marvel vs Capcom and Marvel vs Capcom 2 as bc titles 😍
  5. Smwutches Win User

marvel vs capcom 2

6. HassanB Win User

XBLA Games Problems

Hi JELIFISH,

I believe the issue your running into is not having an Xbox 360 hard drive. I believe Marvel vs Capcom 2 is an original Xbox game and should require an original Xbox 360 hard drive to play, it shouldn't be able to run correctly on a flash drive as far as I
    know. Not sure if it makes a difference that this is an XBLA game now or what they have done to turn it from an original Xbox game to an XBLA title.

Are you able to test this out with an original Xbox 360 hard drive and see if you still encounter these issues?
Thema:

I have an original xbox game Marvel vs Capcom 2 but now I only have my xbox 360 . I tried...

1. I have an original xbox game Marvel vs Capcom 2 but now I only have my xbox 360 . I tried... - Similar Threads - original game Marvel

2. Batman, Arkham origins, in game store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Batman, Arkham origins, in game store: So I just got the disk for Batman Arkham origins, and I wanted to get the season pass for an endgame store so I try to use both of the credit cards added on my account and they both said the same...
  3. Why do some delisted games appear without a games original title cover but some do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do some delisted games appear without a games original title cover but some do: I am looking at old delisted games and I realized thag certain games that are delisted like the ones in the images are delisted but have their games cover art in it, but in the other images they...
  4. When will scarface, all of the original godfathers and mafia games come to Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will scarface, all of the original godfathers and mafia games come to Xbox?: I don’t really wanna convince my friends to start buying up old systems rather then buying the new ones, but with the lack of solid games coming out it’s hard not to. we need more OG Xbox games,...
  5. What do I do when I put an original Xbox game in my 360 and it displays the game name...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do when I put an original Xbox game in my 360 and it displays the game name...: Whenever I put my Soulcalibur 2 disc ,which is backwards compatible with Xbox 360, into my 360 it displays the game name correctly in the disc section but tells me "The game couldn't start. Try...
  6. Can you play original Xbox games on your PC after buying them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play original Xbox games on your PC after buying them?: There are two games I want the most from the Xbox Marketplace, but the problem is buying my own Xbox one is costly. My dad is willing to share his, however he might use it in the near future. I...
  7. Deleted Original Xbox Account, How Do I Cancel My Subscription to Game Pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Deleted Original Xbox Account, How Do I Cancel My Subscription to Game Pass?: So, like the title says, I accidentally deleted my original primary Xbox account. Oddly, the new account I made let’s me access Game Pass but not Gold (though I’m a subscriber). Furthermore, when...
  8. You forgot the Sonic Games on Original Xbox and 1 360 game during it's final Backwards...

in XBoX Accessibility
    You forgot the Sonic Games on Original Xbox and 1 360 game during it's final Backwards...: Hi. This is Ceph. So you have been ending it's Backwards Compatibility program due to licening issues. The problem is you forgot some of the Sonic Games. Games are: Sonic Heroes (2003), Shadow The...
  9. Why did My Original FH1 disappear out of my Microsoft Games on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did My Original FH1 disappear out of my Microsoft Games on Xbox?: I havent played Xbox in a while (including FH1) since I got my PC and I got back on it to play some Games as I check to see if I have FH1 and its Gone. I have no idea why since Ive had an Xbox 360...
  10. Can I play Dragon Age II through the original CD if game is not available in the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Dragon Age II through the original CD if game is not available in the store?: Hi, I'd like to clarify my question! I've recently noticed that Dragon Age II is not available in the store anymore (Xbox One), I tried searching online with no sucess either. I do not know if it...