I have an old gamertag on xbox and I'd like to get it back but idk the email or password

Discus and support I have an old gamertag on xbox and I'd like to get it back but idk the email or password in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an old Xbox account and idk the email or password and I'd like to get it back 02d7fdd9-33d2-497c-8e0f-c7880a43a745 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GHOSTADAMS, May 26, 2022.

1. GHOSTADAMS
    GHOSTADAMS Guest

I have an old gamertag on xbox and I'd like to get it back but idk the email or password

I have an old Xbox account and idk the email or password and I'd like to get it back

:)

GHOSTADAMS, May 26, 2022
  2. KindGryphon Win User

I have an old Xbox account and idk the email or password and I'd like to get it back
    Youd need to somehow figure out what email you used. There isnt any way to get an account back without at least knowing the email associated with the account.
  3. OverripeMoon8 Win User

My old gamertag never back and lost email, password

Hi all Thanks for help, my xbox console slim not in xbox live - X Darth Singh X, not have email and password but never get any email and password. Think want get new email with put old gamertag?
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Old account with a gamertag I'd like

there is no way, if they don't use the account then it will be closed after a 2 or 5 year period, but the microsoft account may be in use on other areas of the system, as an example, i have another account that has zero gamerscore but i use that microsoft account for other parts of microsoft and therefore the account is always in use.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Old account with a gamertag I'd like

Hello, RichieDeuman. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

You can only use a gamertag that is not in use already. If the gamertag hasn't signed into any Microsoft service for 2 years, then it'll become available.

If you have any question, please let me know.
  6. FangPerk Win User

Transferring Ownership of dlc to a new owner.

i can't re download the account because someone changed the email to it but the gamertag is the same, it's just my gamertag except without the zero at the end. if there is anyway to get it back please let me know. this happened a year ago and i still remember
    the original email and password used the old account.
Thema:

1. I have an old gamertag on xbox and I'd like to get it back but idk the email or password - Similar Threads - old gamertag I'd

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  4. how do you get an old gamertag to sync with your current email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do you get an old gamertag to sync with your current email?: So my gamertag was hooked up through my brothers email back in the day when I was much younger. with the new microsoft all encompassing ecosystem i am having quite the time finding an answer to...
  5. Apps are using old gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Apps are using old gamertag: I changed my Gamertag, and it is updated on the console and on the account page of the website, but both the Xbox Companion app, and the Xbox Social app on PC are still using the old Gamertag...
  6. Gamertag still showing as old one (been over 72 hours)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag still showing as old one (been over 72 hours): In the Xbox app, my old gamer tag is showing higher then my new one, this is not the case on the website profile, but on the website profile when I go to change my gamer tag, it says my current...
  7. I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag...: I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag and my new one under it. Anyone know why? 0a23cf37-917f-487e-891f-dc412c572639
  8. Xbox still shows old gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox still shows old gamertag: I changed my gamertag, payed for it, and everything was fine so far. When I check my own profile it only shows my new gamertag, but when I visit my profile on a other account, it shows my old...
  9. Can't use old gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't use old gamertag: When I try to change a gamertag it is said "This will replace *. Once you confirm the change, * will be available to others. So I confirmed the change and when I try to use my old gamertag on...
  10. Old account with a gamertag I'd like

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account with a gamertag I'd like: My gamertag is Ricardo rpd5837 but I just want Ricardo rpd. The acc with Ricardo rpd has 0 gamerscore and 2 followers and is highly inactive. Is there a way i can request the gamertag from them?...