I have an old gamertag i no longer use. Is it possible to remove it from my microsoft...

Discus and support I have an old gamertag i no longer use. Is it possible to remove it from my microsoft... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an old gamertag i no longer use connected to my microsoft account. The current gamertag i use is conected to an old email address that is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MensionThis27, Nov 27, 2022.

1. I have an old gamertag i no longer use. Is it possible to remove it from my microsoft...

I have an old gamertag i no longer use connected to my microsoft account. The current gamertag i use is conected to an old email address that is expired. Is it possible to remove the old gamertag from my microsoft account in order to and the current gamertag?

:)

MensionThis27, Nov 27, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

I have an old gamertag i no longer use. Is it possible to remove it from my microsoft account in order to and a current gamertag?

Yes but you are going to have to.two changes or accept a haahtag

One to.free it

The. Wait bit then try for the name

It.maybe immediate or 24 hour

Do not accept if hashtag shows up once you free it you have ti wait for be servers.to refresh which is random as I said you going to have go check brffoee you make.the 2nd chsnge to ensure thete isn't a hashtag

Because if you do.it too soon and get a hashtag you have go restart the process again on the single.account costing you more money
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I have an old gamertag i no longer use. Is it possible to remove it from my microsoft account in order to and a current gamertag?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today MENSIONTHIS27

When you say “remove gamertag” do you mean the Xbox profile?
    If that’s the case, unfortunately nope.
    The Xbox profile / gamertag is attached to the Microsoft Account. The only way to remove the profile is close the whole Microsoft account.
    But this is going to delete all the content stored in your account
  4. onyxishere Win User

Is there a way to deny/erase access to a license transfer?

5. Michael Burns 57 Win User

Getting "There Seems to Be a Problem With Your Store Account" Error Message

I'm thinking it is not a problem with the program or computer but with an old email address that is no longer in use. I tried to remove it from my microsoft account but could not. I will try contacting microsoft tech support. Thanks for your help.
  6. DeafDjCrispy Win User

license transfer

I upgraded from a 360 to a one and started fresh with a new Gamertag. Is it possible to use my old Gamertag now? When I try to use my old one, I get told that its already in use on another account. I`ve searched the web and get told to go to Microsoft account,
    make a Temp new one then move one into the other. Confused!!
Thema:

I have an old gamertag i no longer use. Is it possible to remove it from my microsoft...

1. I have an old gamertag i no longer use. Is it possible to remove it from my microsoft... - Similar Threads - old gamertag longer

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  4. how do you get an old gamertag to sync with your current email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do you get an old gamertag to sync with your current email?: So my gamertag was hooked up through my brothers email back in the day when I was much younger. with the new microsoft all encompassing ecosystem i am having quite the time finding an answer to...
  5. Apps are using old gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Apps are using old gamertag: I changed my Gamertag, and it is updated on the console and on the account page of the website, but both the Xbox Companion app, and the Xbox Social app on PC are still using the old Gamertag...
  6. Gamertag still showing as old one (been over 72 hours)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag still showing as old one (been over 72 hours): In the Xbox app, my old gamer tag is showing higher then my new one, this is not the case on the website profile, but on the website profile when I go to change my gamer tag, it says my current...
  7. Can I recover my old Gamertag since I no longer have access to my hacked Microsoft email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover my old Gamertag since I no longer have access to my hacked Microsoft email...: I have a vintage game or two that's no longer in circulation and I'd like to add it to my current profile of humanly possible. a1fa0665-ca0b-4510-b56c-64514c1d5e4c
  8. Recovery old gamertag, no longer have access to email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovery old gamertag, no longer have access to email address: Recovery old gamer tag, no longer have access to email address. I had this gamer tag for over 15 years now. I want to be able to recover it because of the memories and Gamerscore associated with...
  9. I need my old gamertag back but it was longer than twelve letters but before you were able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need my old gamertag back but it was longer than twelve letters but before you were able...: Hi I really really need my old gamertag back I wasn't aware that I would never be able to get it back. It would mean the world for me please anyone on xbox support I beg you please anyone please...
  10. Recover old gamertag no longer connected to an email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover old gamertag no longer connected to an email: Just this past December I bought an xbox one, after having not done any gaming for several years. Being excited to play Gears4 with my son, I hurried home and hooked up the console. Well needless...