I have an old account that I had on my Xbox 360.

Discus and support I have an old account that I had on my Xbox 360. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have the email and password, but it's connected to an old phone number that I can't access anymore. 7c476ee6-d076-42b9-84ac-6d0c509ecf8e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by H2 Kewl, Jan 25, 2023.

1. H2 Kewl
    H2 Kewl Guest

I have the email and password, but it's connected to an old phone number that I can't access anymore.

:)

H2 Kewl, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

3. MP22GamingYT Win User

I had an account on my old xbox 360 (gamertag), and I want it back

Gamertags cannot be transfered to other accounts, but you can migrate a 360 account to an xbox 1 one .
  4. FeFe200 Win User

My xbox one thinks I don't have xbox live gold half the time.

I have a similar problem. I got the xbox one and had to make a new account because my old account was not allowing me transfer it the the One. Not only did I have a new account for the One I had to put that new account on my 360. I downloaded my new account
    to the 360, but now it is saying that I don't have Xbox Gold and I can't play multiplayer, watch videos, or download games.
  5. sleep is HxC Win User

Xbox 360 Profile Download Freeze

I've had similar issues before, and this was my solution.

I had an older 360 that my account was previously on, I used an Xbox 360 HDD data transfer cable and plugged my old harddrive into my new 360, transferred my profile over to the new 360. No downloading, profile was now on new 360. I understand you may not have
    the ability to do that, but it always worked as a solution when I had that issue.
  6. TomStanley2 Win User

setting up new (to me) refurbished Xbox one. system update help

I don't have an Xbox live account...even on my old 360
Thema:

1. I have an old account that I had on my Xbox 360. - Similar Threads - old account 360

2. I can't log into new xbox 360 with either old account, or with the account i use for my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into new xbox 360 with either old account, or with the account i use for my...: my original 360 finally succumbed to the RROD. so i purchased a replacement slim model. i can't use this account on the new 360 since i can't remember the password since it would auto-log on, AND...
  3. Is there anyway I’d be able to get/recover my old old Xbox 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I’d be able to get/recover my old old Xbox 360 account?: So this all begins in 2006 when my dad purchased a used Xbox 360 for me on Christmas. I was insanely excited to have my own 360 and be able to play the next gen games at the time, but I’m that...
  4. Forgot my old xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my old xbox 360 account: Hi, I am trying for almost 2 years now to recover my password by, guessing it and I concluded that I have to give up and get some actual help, I know my email, I know my gamertag but I forgot my...
  5. old xbox 360 account on my xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    old xbox 360 account on my xbox one: How do i sign into my old xbox 360 account on my xbox one when all i know is the gamertag i tried to play old games but requires old accounts 0e70d223-3376-4941-a374-dcb4b3e98723
  6. Don't have access to old email, want to recover my Xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't have access to old email, want to recover my Xbox 360 account: Hi, I've been trying to find a way to get my old 360 account back that I used as a kid as it holds a lot of sentimental value to me and I still have my old 360 and games which I'd like to use...
  7. How to recover old Xbox 360 Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover old Xbox 360 Account: So, around 2016 I sold my xbox 360 to get an Xbox one, but I want to recover my account. My Gamertag was Alexcreeper08. The email used to sign up was the same as my current account's email. I...
  8. How do I get my old 360 account if I didn't have an account when it was made?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my old 360 account if I didn't have an account when it was made?: I'm trying to get my old 360 gamertag and I didn't have an account when I made it, it's . 8790b66d-5fa8-4f8e-a8a3-55ba0dbf1df2
  9. Sign in issue recovering old 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in issue recovering old 360 account: Hi guys, I have been playing on a new account for a while on new gen Xbox’s but when I sold my Xbox 360 I didn’t note my email I used or delete the account. The account hasn’t been hacked or used...
  10. Can't transfer my old xbox 360 account to my xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't transfer my old xbox 360 account to my xbox.: Hello, I have an account that i am having trouble logging into, as when i was younger i used to play on it alot, and i wish to log back onto it. I can go onto the xbox 360 and get into the...