I have an old account that I had on my Xbox 360.

Discus and support I have an old account that I had on my Xbox 360. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have the email and password, but it's connected to an old phone number that I can't access anymore. 7c476ee6-d076-42b9-84ac-6d0c509ecf8e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by H2 Kewl, Jan 25, 2023.

1. H2 Kewl
    H2 Kewl Guest

I have the email and password, but it's connected to an old phone number that I can't access anymore.

:)

H2 Kewl, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

3. FeFe200 Win User

My xbox one thinks I don't have xbox live gold half the time.

I have a similar problem. I got the xbox one and had to make a new account because my old account was not allowing me transfer it the the One. Not only did I have a new account for the One I had to put that new account on my 360. I downloaded my new account
    to the 360, but now it is saying that I don't have Xbox Gold and I can't play multiplayer, watch videos, or download games.
  4. MP22GamingYT Win User

I had an account on my old xbox 360 (gamertag), and I want it back

Gamertags cannot be transfered to other accounts, but you can migrate a 360 account to an xbox 1 one .
  5. sleep is HxC Win User

Xbox 360 Profile Download Freeze

I've had similar issues before, and this was my solution.

I had an older 360 that my account was previously on, I used an Xbox 360 HDD data transfer cable and plugged my old harddrive into my new 360, transferred my profile over to the new 360. No downloading, profile was now on new 360. I understand you may not have
    the ability to do that, but it always worked as a solution when I had that issue.
  6. TomStanley2 Win User

setting up new (to me) refurbished Xbox one. system update help

I don't have an Xbox live account...even on my old 360
Thema:

1. I have an old account that I had on my Xbox 360. - Similar Threads - old account 360

2. How can I get my old 360 account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my old 360 account back?: Spent countless hours, lost money on yahoo's premium service to get into old emails that were dead ends... it's been years I just want to be happy again. I have the gamertag and could probably...
  3. Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...: I have my username but I was too young to create my own account and I’ve always wanted to log back in. 2a82bd28-f6ea-4167-9682-915a067821b5
  4. Recover old xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover old xbox 360 account: A lot of games I own require me to login to my old 360 profile, however I don't know what email was used, and even if I did I highly doubt there is still access to it. Furthermore, all the...
  5. Regarding an old 360 account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Regarding an old 360 account...: Hi, so for years now I've been trying to recover my first Xbox live account from when I was like 8. It used to work just fine with xbox live, but at some point when I was really young the profile...
  6. Xbox 360 account to play old games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 account to play old games: I have signed my son in on my Xbox series s he wants to play Skate 3 which is an Xbox 360 game we downloaded but he never had an Xbox 360 account, so I cant sign him in to be able to save progress...
  7. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...: So I’m trying to recover my decade old blocked Xbox 360 account from to many password attempts and the automated system is no help whatsoever, decade old console id, I can’t access my outlook...
  8. Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...: The account was made over a decade ago with my dad, it was under his old email address that he no longer has access too. So resetting the password isn't an option. We couldn't remember the old...
  9. How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?: I want to recover old xbox 360 account but I don't have the email it's asking for .Is it possible to get access without the old email or phone number I had when it was created? I can't remember...
  10. Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360: So I recently dug out my old Xbox 360 from my garage and I really want to play some old games and game saves from when I played as a kid, however I have 2 major problems: the account I had as a...