I have an old account linked to my PlayStations MC account

Discus and support I have an old account linked to my PlayStations MC account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an old account linked to my PlayStations MC account now I can’t sign into the new account or use the old one So I can no longer add friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jdaddysolo, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Jdaddysolo
    Jdaddysolo Guest

I have an old account linked to my PlayStations MC account now I can’t sign into the new account or use the old one So I can no longer add friends

:)

Jdaddysolo, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know what's the exact error when you're trying to access the account? Thanks!
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Forgot Microsoft details

Can I please link a different Microsoft account for playstation. I forgot the other login. All I want is to play crossplay for mc dungeons. Please assist
    The short answer is no.

The long answer is:

LINKING A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO A PLAYSTATION® ACCOUNT

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

Source: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571#h_01FANTJMTM2689F8H1VA2F559Y
  4. KindGryphon Win User

How to unlink a MS account from a PS account

I linked my old Microsoft account with my PlayStation account a few years ago and I now don’t have access to the account, I can’t link a new account with my PS account as I don’t know the password and the phone number listed on there is my old one - help would be appreciated
    Even if you could unlink the account you wouldnt be able to link a different one.

Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.
  5. _Cookie bw Win User

My Microsoft account got deleted and compromised together with my Minecraft account.

hello broo the same incident happend with me on 4 sep i was playing on hypixel and somebody gave me a discord link to get a free mvp rank i i got trap and my account got haccked my real name is nomaan and i lost me mc account im 12 yrs old can u buy mee a mc account on this email
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in or make a new account on minecraft, what should I do?

When I logged out of my account on minecraft on my ps5 I forgot to unlink it. The email that I used on it is an old email which I don't use anymore. I can't remember what the email was. Since my old account is still linked, When I try to create a new account on it it doesn't work. What should I do?
    You wont be able to link a different microsoft account. Youd have to continue using the old one.

Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ

Thema:

1. I have an old account linked to my PlayStations MC account - Similar Threads - old account linked

2. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  3. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  4. I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends.: I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends, However I cant access the Xbox live account anymore because I deactivated the Yahoo email associated with...
  5. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  6. I don’t know my old account that’s linked to Minecraft on my PlayStation.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t know my old account that’s linked to Minecraft on my PlayStation.: Hey, I really want to not connect my old account to my PlayStation. Or delete by any chance to put my new Microsoft account onto Minecraft. By any chance y’all can do that? My PlayStation user is...
  7. I want to activate my 2fa but it’s linked to an old account I don’t know the @hotmail or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to activate my 2fa but it’s linked to an old account I don’t know the @hotmail or...: I want to activate my 2fa but it’s linked to an old account I don’t know the @hotmail or the password so I’m just stuck a54b66e9-c6ca-487e-9cf0-17e3b794cb2f
  8. No longer have acess to Old Email accounts Linked to Minecraft Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    No longer have acess to Old Email accounts Linked to Minecraft Account.: I have had Minecraft for a long time now but within the last 2 years the email that was linked to it both the main and back up email have been deactivated and i can no longer have access to. I...
  9. How old do you have to be to link your xbox account with discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How old do you have to be to link your xbox account with discord: I can't link my discord to my xbox just wondering if it's because of my age fd38ba3e-fd5e-4ed3-bd72-efad281322fd
  10. I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...: I've been trying to log into an old Microsoft account, i can't remember what email or password I used, so I can unlink it and use a new Microsoft account. Whenever I try to sign into the new...