I have an old account by the name of Twitch M8st3r47, the original email has been deleted...

Discus and support I have an old account by the name of Twitch M8st3r47, the original email has been deleted... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to change the account information, all i know is my Username, this account is from the release of the Xbox one till about 2018-19... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by max davies2, Jan 14, 2023.

1. max davies2
    max davies2 Guest

I have an old account by the name of Twitch M8st3r47, the original email has been deleted...

Is there a way to change the account information, all i know is my Username, this account is from the release of the Xbox one till about 2018-19

:)

max davies2, Jan 14, 2023
  2. MaxZinn Win User

My Account Was Hacked, And I Haven't Been Able To Recover

They must have added that email to the account and deleted my original email because whenever I attempt to sign into my old account with my original email, I get the notice that an account with that email does not exist.
  3. skylaar Win User

Recovering a Xbox account

Another thing to think about is the age, every few years they go and delete old account to free up gamertag names. I know it has to be a really old account to get deleted but the age was not stated in the original post.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Old account with gmail username that I can no longer access.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Weessykes, as this is an email from Gmai you will have to contact Google support or check if there is a possibility that the account has been deleted due to inactivity.

If you tried to enter that email in the Gmail where you originally created the account and couldn't, it may have been deleted.

https://support.google.com/a/answer/38173?hl=en
  5. BCSMITHROCKS Win User

Obsolete email address and forgotten password

Good luck man, I've tried for a few years and made multiple calls trying to get back my original gamertag. they keep asking for the credit card that I originally paid for xbox live with back on the original xbox. That card no longer exists, I can give them
    my old address, my old phone number, but not the email. I have passed virtually all tests, they even say that it is in my name(so I know that no one else is using the account, and it hasn't been logged into for over 6 years), but can't help me further...isn't
    that a little odd? Anyways...yeah, same situation, but I'm trying to get my old gamertag even if meant buying it, but they act like I'm asking for something completely unreasonable, I'm trying to get access to an account that has been unused for half a decade...I
    would have expected it to have been deleted by now and the name to be up for grabs at this point, but its not.?
  6. A vv a k e n S Win User

how can i get my old gamertag back?

You have to change your gamertag, and sadly you do have to buy it, unless its like on your old account and you have a new one, you'll have to stick with the name with some numbers. If you want to have the original name, contact microsoft into maybe deleting
    your old account so you can have the name, hope this helps! (Be sure to have to old accounts info before trying to delete)
Thema:

1. I have an old account by the name of Twitch M8st3r47, the original email has been deleted... - Similar Threads - old account name

2. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  3. How to search for an old account's name?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to search for an old account's name?: My Xbox1 got the black screen and I had to reset it, everything stayed fine except my main account was gone, I remember the first part of the name but not the numbers at the end, and I dont have...
  4. Making a new minecraft account using my old unmigrated account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    Making a new minecraft account using my old unmigrated account name: Hi! For the past 4 years ive been studying at school and university and have not really played minecraft. I did not know about this migration and unfortunately have missed the date. Ive had this...
  5. How to use an old name on Minecraft from an account that was not migrated.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to use an old name on Minecraft from an account that was not migrated.: Hello, I have been attempting to get access to and old name I used on minecraft for a number of years before migration happened. I had a name associated with a Mojang account that is my goto...
  6. Locked out of old xbox account and my computer has wrong name

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of old xbox account and my computer has wrong name: My kid used his name w/one ilof my email address to make an xbox 1 account. Shortly after I bought a computer, and when I set it up it took that account name. Now it made everything on my computer...
  7. Will they ever purge old account names again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will they ever purge old account names again?: I've had the same gamertag forever with numbers at the end of my name. There's an account that hasn't been active in almost a decade that has my name, but without numbers. Will microsoft ever...
  8. Can I get my old account names released?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get my old account names released?: Hi. So here's the quick story, back in 2010 I had a friend who used the name McCandyPanda, and he changed his name to iOtterBro. And back then, as a joke I made a whole new account, using his old...
  9. so the account name is my account i need to change its email and get into my old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    so the account name is my account i need to change its email and get into my old email: so heres my issue i got battlefield five my ea account is deactivated i need to rectivate it so i try signing in or figuring out how to connect a new account to my xbox account. so the new account...
  10. Recover 6 year old account name from Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover 6 year old account name from Xbox 360: Hello, I had an xbox 360 6 years ago and I had multiple users on it. Now with Halo coming to pc I heard that the game might force you to use your xbox live gamertag, which I do not want to use. I...