I have an issue with my Elite Series 2 controller not wanting to reconnect after...

Discus and support I have an issue with my Elite Series 2 controller not wanting to reconnect after... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just ran into an issue with a pretty new Elite Series 2 Controller. For some reason it just disconnected from my xbox and now it won’t reconnect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vDaRkSabre, May 13, 2023.

1. vDaRkSabre
    vDaRkSabre Guest

I have an issue with my Elite Series 2 controller not wanting to reconnect after...

I have just ran into an issue with a pretty new Elite Series 2 Controller. For some reason it just disconnected from my xbox and now it won’t reconnect again. Whenever I turn it on it just flashes slowly forever and turns back off after awhile. Then when I try to pair it using the button on the top, it vibrates twice and turns off and doesn’t reconnect. Anyone know why this is happening? This controller is pretty new (2-3 months old) and there has been no problems until now.

:)

vDaRkSabre, May 13, 2023
  2. Shinonc Win User

Elite Controller 2 Bluetooth issues

Having similar Issues. My Elite series 2 controller works fine for about an hour or so, then will disconnect. Half the time it will auto reconnect after 2 or 3 seconds, the other half it will not reconnect at all and I have to manually turn off the controller
    and turn it back on for it to reconnect. Each time it does disconnect the frame rate of the game plummets for a few seconds. Then after some time passes, roughly an hour give or take, the issue will repeat for the entire gaming session.

My windows 10 is up to date as of this posting at build 1909 and my Elite series 2 controller is updated as well.

The support article for troubleshooting bluetooth issues on windows 10 does not help with the issue.

I have never connected the Elite series 2 controller to my Xbox One S, I bought it solely for PC gaming.

Forgot to mention, I am connecting via bluetooth. I do not have a wireless adapter nor do I want to connect using a usb cable.
  3. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Anyone else regret buying the elite series 2?

I have been seeing a lot of issues with the elite controllers series 2 and I wanted one but after seeing the posts and reviews I think I will skip this time.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

I have an issue with my Elite Series 2 controller not wanting to reconnect after disconnecting randomly.

5. mehly Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller has unresponsive face buttons (ABXY)

I have exactly the same issue with the new Series 2 controllers. I ordered the Electronic Volt version, but had to refund it because of the mentioned problem. Then I ordered the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, thinking a 150€ controller sure can't have these problems, but I was wrong.

So here I am, stuck my old Elite Series 1 controller that still works after several years, but starts to show wear, and I can't upgrade to Series 2 without winning the series-2-build-quality-lottery.
  6. bpipal Win User

Microsoft Elite Controller 2 disconnects from XBOX One X intermittently

This did not work, I also noticed that if I shut off the XBOX One X it disconnects this controller and I have to reconnect it on startup. This does not happen with my other controllers just the Elite series 2 one.. I'll request a replacement
Thema:

1. I have an issue with my Elite Series 2 controller not wanting to reconnect after... - Similar Threads - issue Elite Series

2. Elite Series 2 input delay issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 input delay issue: I bought my Elite Series 2 about 4 months ago, it was working like a charm and I haven't noticed any issues with it and it happened to be my favourite controller. But about a week ago, all of a...
  3. Xbox Series elite 2 Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series elite 2 Issue: Is there any fix for a brand new controller for the “LT” bumper not wanting to work it will work on the top two settings but in the last one with the less pull it just does not want to work I’ve...
  4. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  7. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box: Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead. Had to clean the controller covered in...
  8. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  9. Issue with elite series 2 dpad.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with elite series 2 dpad.: I've recently been trying to fix this issue with my Elite Series 2 controller, but it does not click. it moves downward still, but there is no clicking noise and the dpad is completely...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?: The Elite Series 2 controller allegedly doesn’t come with paddles. But the box says it includes paddles. Is it just faulty product that needs to be returned? Or false advertising that needs to be...