i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it

Discus and support i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i have an issue with hitman 3 i have it but I have only one mission and no other destisnation [img] [img] [img] [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ugolan, Oct 30, 2023.

  1. Ugolan
    Ugolan Guest

    i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it


    Hello i have an issue with hitman 3 i have it but I have only one mission and no other destisnation


    i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it [​IMG]

    i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it [​IMG]

    i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it [​IMG]

    i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Ugolan, Oct 30, 2023
    #1
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

    i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it

    I appreciate the response and I understand. It seems a lot of gamers were also experiencing the same issue on the Hitman 3 game pass.

    If the issue still persists, kindly try to perform these steps:

    Fully close the game. Make sure it's not in a quick resume.

    Go to the manage game and add-on section

    Get to the saved data section press Delete All

    Then get back to the manage game and add-on section and enter the section that shows the game and it's add-ons.

    Delete all the add-ons. You don't have to delete the main game

    Then install the add-ons again.

    For reference link:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxGamePa...wnloaded_hitman_trilogy_on_games_pass_but_it/

    Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Please let me know the results and no pressure!

    Best regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Ugolan Win User

    i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it

    Thanks I will try it tomorrow but there are an important thing I have the game but I don’t buy it beacause of the Xbox core I have it for free
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

    i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it

    Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

    I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your game Hitman 3. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

    It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

    Kindly confirm if you are using the correct account where you have purchased the game Hitman 3 along with its First Season DLCs by signing your account on a web browser on account.microsoft.com > go to Payment and Billing > Order History > then select the date of range when you purchased the game Hitman 3.

    If you have verified that you are using the correct account, try to perform the following workarounds:

    Remove your account, power cycle, and re-add your account:

    Here's how to remove your account:

    > Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    > Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    > Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

    Power Cycle:

    > Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    > Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

    Then re-add your account and launch the game to see if it works.

    Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.
    Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

    Note: Make sure that you do not select Get a new account unless you want to create a new Microsoft account.

    Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.
    Review the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In, security & PIN preferences to finish adding your profile to the console.

    If the issue still persists, the console might have issues reading the license from your account. Try to reinstall the game using your Microsoft account.

    Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please take your time and let me know if it works.

    Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

    i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it

    Oh, my sincerest apologies! Thank you for the clarification.

    Based on the Xbox Store, it seems that you need to own either an Xbox game pass for console or an Xbox game pass Ultimate in order to access the World of Assassination missions pack.

    Best regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

    i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it

    You're welcome and that is a possibility.

    Try to launch the game Hitman: world of assassinations from Game Pass and check if you have the Hitman 3 missions from there.

    Best regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it

Loading...
  1. i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it - Similar Threads - issue hitman buy

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  4. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  10. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...