I have an issue with Coral Island save on Xbox X not showing when you press play

Discus and support I have an issue with Coral Island save on Xbox X not showing when you press play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I followed the advice shown below from a previously posted question and it did not work. What should I do next? It seems that you're experiencing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nick Quinn1, Jan 25, 2025.

  1. Nick Quinn1
    Nick Quinn1 Guest

    I have an issue with Coral Island save on Xbox X not showing when you press play


    I followed the advice shown below from a previously posted question and it did not work. What should I do next?

    It seems that you're experiencing issues with your Coral Island save on Xbox. Let us help you find other possible solution to your concern.

    It appears that this is a known issue for the game because of how the game save data files being stored. In Xbox, the game saved data is both stored on hard drive and in the cloud however the game itself does not support cloud save and that could be the reason why there is problem in retrieving the game data files. The fix should be coming from the game developer's end.

    On the other hand, you can try resetting console to factory defaults by keeping apps and games:

    • Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console.
    • On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options: Select Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your first choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games and apps.

    If the issue still persists, then we need to wait for the fix coming from the game developer.



    Sincerely,

    Tomm_A

    :)
     
    Nick Quinn1, Jan 25, 2025
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Can I transfer progress in the game from xbox game pass to steam?

    Some games do support cross-save. Coral Island is not one of them.
  3. c0ncept2 Win User

    What's your top 5 XBLA games ?

    2487, You will love BF43. I have had it since 2010 a year after release. Made General or the Army rank and it's been a real blast. The game is always loaded with players. 3 main maps that you play on are Guadalcanal, Wake Island and Iwo Jima.

    Coral Sea is just for using the Planes.
  4. [ A J ] Win User

    My save data for dead island 2 has just disappeared is there any way to get it back

    Hi, RobertLeigh-Allmand!

    • Restoring progress from a cloud save is done by deleting your console's local data and allowing it to sync with the cloud again, which, I'm afraid is the first solution we tried:

    - Quit Dead Island 2.

    - Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    - Select "My games and Apps".

    - Highlight Dead Island 2, press the menu button on your controller, and select "Manage game and add-ons".

    - Select "Save Data"

    - Press "A" on your profile and select "Delete from console"

    This not working means your cloud save data for Dead Island 2 has already been overwritten.

    • In regards to restoring progress from another console's local save data, this is only possible if you have recently played Dead Island 2 on another Xbox console, and if said console still has local data we could sync with the cloud.
  5. [ A J ] Win User

    My save data for dead island 2 has just disappeared is there any way to get it back

    Hi, RobertLeigh-Allmand! Thank you for reaching out.

    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your saved data.

    If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you answer the following questions:

    • May I ask which Xbox model you are using?

    • To clarify, is this only happening with Dead Island 2?

    • Have you already tried restoring your progress from your latest saved data on the cloud? if you haven't yet, would you mind giving this a try?

    - Quit Dead Island 2.

    - Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    - Select "My games and Apps".

    - Highlight Dead Island 2, press the menu button on your controller, and select "Manage game and add-ons".

    - Select "Save Data"

    - Press "A" on your profile and select "Delete from console"

    ________________________

    Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.

    Best regards.
  6. Sagar Lamichhane Win User

    I cannot access my save file on coral island

    I am playing on PC. Yesterday i played saved and turn off the PC. When i opened game today it asked me to use save file from either device or from cloud. I tried both of them but both options didn't load my save file. Also, there was no updates on game nor in PC.
Thema:

I have an issue with Coral Island save on Xbox X not showing when you press play

Loading...
  1. I have an issue with Coral Island save on Xbox X not showing when you press play - Similar Threads - issue Coral Island

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  9. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  10. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...