I have an issue with communication settings.

Discus and support I have an issue with communication settings. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm on a child account and my dad hasn't changed any of my settings. We checked and he can't change any of my settings back to normal because they are... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WarthogHuman, Nov 8, 2022.

  1. I have an issue with communication settings.


    I'm on a child account and my dad hasn't changed any of my settings. We checked and he can't change any of my settings back to normal because they are normal for him. Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/WarthogHuman
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/WarthogHuman, Nov 8, 2022
    #1
  2. onyxishere Win User

    I'm having issues with communications

    Actually you were misinformed as no one on the forums can help with enforcement actions either.

    However, please try deleting your gamertag then power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down. After that redownload your gamertag and see if that helps.
  3. Barmanez Win User

    Can't Sign Into Skype

    Hi!

    It is actually “Communicate with video” and “Communicate with voice or text” in your XB1 Privacy setting that triggered the issue. You can still have Custom settings, but make sure the above two are not set to "Block"
  4. Mister Maka Win User

    I have a communication problem

    Hey there AsapXErwann.

    Are you still having trouble accessing voice chat or has it cleared up for you? If you haven't already, try a power cycle on your Xbox One by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds until your Xbox One powers off completely.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    I have a communication ban

    For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

    I have a communication ban

    The enforcement team isn't on the forums, so they will not help you here.

    More info on your ban can be found over at http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

I have an issue with communication settings.

Loading...
  1. I have an issue with communication settings. - Similar Threads - issue communication settings

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  4. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  10. The xbox x has the same issues with the communication or just the old version ?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    The xbox x has the same issues with the communication or just the old version ?: I got the same issue with my xbox one but i just gonna upgrade for the new (xbox x) to see if i can solve the problem 6d05017f-e5a6-492a-af80-f96e017ad01c