I have an issue with a Season Pass to AC Origins
Discus and support I have an issue with a Season Pass to AC Origins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Uplay key and used it on pc i got game pass on console and i want to play the dlc's on console i can't find the dlc's anywhere to install on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rosiek R, May 8, 2023.
Thema:
I have an issue with a Season Pass to AC Origins
Loading...
-
I have an issue with a Season Pass to AC Origins - Similar Threads - issue Season Pass
-
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
COD BO2 Season Pass Issue
in XBoX Games and AppsCOD BO2 Season Pass Issue: Hey so I've purchased the COD BO2 season pass on the microsoft store as it was on sale, but when I open the game, it still says that I don't have access to the DLCs. Opening them just ask for a... -
COD MW3 Season 5 XP Points Issue
in XboX InsidersCOD MW3 Season 5 XP Points Issue: Hey everyone, I’ve encountered an interesting issue with COD MW3 Season 5 and wanted to see if anyone else has experienced the same thing. The Situation: They don't seem to be available after... -
MW3 Season 1 update issue
in XBoX Games and AppsMW3 Season 1 update issue: My Season 1 update just keeps saying “download stopped” at 0%. I have done a soft reset and hard reset on my Xbox. I have even uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall, but the game will not... -
Warzone season 6 lagging issues
in XBoX Games and AppsWarzone season 6 lagging issues: [img] We’re on plunder Airsteven23 I want to know why when we come in first place we don’t get to leave like lockdown and resurgence on a plane exfile and get bragging wrights like cash earner... -
Batman Telltale series Seasons pass issue
in XBoX on WindowsBatman Telltale series Seasons pass issue: Hello! So I paid for the Batman telltale series seasons pass disc and it says I purchased all episodes but the in game link takes me to the store where it says I have to buy episodes 3-5. I have... -
COD Black Ops 2 Season Pass Issue
in XBoX Games and AppsCOD Black Ops 2 Season Pass Issue: I bought the season pass for COD Black Ops 2. I go to the in game store to purchase the now free maps like uprising or nuketown zombies, but every time I click them the message “Your credit card... -
I'm having an issue with the season pass for Assassin's Creed Origins
in XBoX Games and AppsI'm having an issue with the season pass for Assassin's Creed Origins: I have purchased the season pass for Origins, and it says I should have a 14.8 gig installation, however when I go to manage the season pass, it shows that there is nothing to install. I load into...