I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...

Discus and support I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play fortnite, but whenver I load in, it says "Login Failed". I cleared my cache, reinstalled the game 4 times, removed my account and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christian Papastergiou , Oct 17, 2023.

  1. I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...


    I am trying to play fortnite, but whenver I load in, it says "Login Failed". I cleared my cache, reinstalled the game 4 times, removed my account and added it back, cleared local storage, and everything. Do you guys have any other solutions? I also hard reset my xbox. Still didn't work.

    :)
     
    Christian Papastergiou , Oct 17, 2023
    #1
  2. RhysPrice6 Win User

    Usage Limit Exceeded, Try Again Tomorrow.

    Oof. Yeah. Whenever I use another account to login, Minecraft will say "we failed to log you in" and the error code is ghast.
  3. akar ahmad Win User

    I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or anything. Just a "Login Failed" with a retry button.

    Hi Christian! I'm more than happy to help you! I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Fortnite game. I understand that you have almost exhausted all the troubleshooting steps. No worries, let me help you sort this out. I just want to clarify, may I know what do you mean by hard reset? Do you mean a power cycle or a factory reset remove everything? Kindly try to perform the following workarounds: 1. Clear out your MAC address: Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting. 2. In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a soft reset/factory reset keep my games and apps on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below: Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps. Note: The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause you to lose your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account. You may also check this link for reference: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/1c4d0dcf-73cc-4306-aa84-41bcd345510b Please take your time and let me know if it works. Best Regards, Darhyl
    thank you very much
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

    I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or anything. Just a "Login Failed" with a retry button.

    Hi Christian! I'm more than happy to help you!

    I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Fortnite game. I understand that you have almost exhausted all the troubleshooting steps. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

    I just want to clarify, may I know what do you mean by hard reset? Do you mean a power cycle or a factory reset remove everything?

    Kindly try to perform the following workarounds:

    1. Clear out your MAC address:

    Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

    2. In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a soft reset/factory reset keep my games and apps on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below:

    Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

    Note: The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause you to lose your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

    You may also check this link for reference: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/1c4d0dcf-73cc-4306-aa84-41bcd345510b

    Please take your time and let me know if it works.

    Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Κωνσταντίν Win User

    Xbox live purchase check failure in Fortnite

    Whenever I log into Fortnite, it says “Xbox live purchase check failure”

    Then underneath it says “Unable to verify purchase with Xbox live services” xbox live error code is 0x800C0019 Is this Fortnite’s fault or xbox live’s. Please help.
  6. KBHGAMING2 Win User

    Vbucks gift card help

    I tried reedeming my card in the fortnite says you 25 digit code i try login to the epicgames.com it’s says the cradentials are failing i used both of my account my email and my xbox nintendo switch
Thema:

I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...

Loading...
  1. I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or... - Similar Threads - issue whenever log

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Whenever I attempt to play Fortnite on my Xbox, I encounter a frustrating issue where my...

    in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I attempt to play Fortnite on my Xbox, I encounter a frustrating issue where my...: This occurs specifically when the game is loading, and my console struggles to keep up with the demands of the game. Anyway to stop this from happening? submitted by /u/Working-Bumblebee-58...