I have an issue to log in any microsoft app on my computer

Discus and support I have an issue to log in any microsoft app on my computer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I wanted to log in the microsoft store app, but when I click on the profile and then log in, the box just miraculously disappears ! How great ! I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YannNgu, Mar 1, 2023.

1. YannNgu
    YannNgu Guest

I wanted to log in the microsoft store app, but when I click on the profile and then log in, the box just miraculously disappears ! How great ! I can't do ANYTHING. Plus, the search bar on my computer running under windows 11 don't work either I have an issue to log in any microsoft app on my computer :D

So please, I'm begging for some help. Is there is a way to reset microsoft apps or something like this ? Or run a command that makes them work again (which is what I usually do, cuz last time the windows button wasn't working anymore as well as my task bar). It's starting to get on my nerves. Really.

:)

YannNgu, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi YannNgu!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Let's do our best to sort this out.

First, make sure that your Windows is up-to-date.
    Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...

If it's already updated, let's reset the cache of your Microsoft Store.
    Reset the Microsoft Store cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

If it is still not working, try to repair and reset the app. Check your guide through the link below.
    Repair/Reset apps - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/repair-ap...

Don't forget to perform a system restart.
  3. ChunkyHunkMonky Win User

I cannot change my account on xbox app or xbox game bar

Ok, so i completed all of the tasks and restarted my computer. Upon opening the Microsoft store I was already logged in on the wrong account. I tried logging out and back in on the Microsoft store but any attempt to log into my Xbox account just cancels the log-in attempt and it doesn't log in to anything. I tried logging into my Xbox app and gamer bar but same issue as before
  4. Marek Masar Win User

Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E

Hi Diego,

I haven't trie the Beta, but tried the other proposed as follows:

- I tried to log in the Xbox app for mobile (on android phone): log-in successful

- I tried to log in the Xbox app on another computer: log-in successful

- I tried to create another local test user on my computer and the log in to the Xbox app: log-in successful, surpisingly

Considering the above mentioned, I decided to:

- switch my online account (aka Microsoft account) to local account

- I logged out from any MS apps using my MS account (OneDrive, OneNote, Skype) and make sure these will not start, when I start Windows again

- restarted the computer

- logged in with local account

- reset Xbox app to the factory settings

- restarted the computer

- started the Xbox app - the behavior of the app was the same as the attempt I made on another computer or while using another local account, until I pressed the "Let's play" button

- The issue is back: Log in window of the Xbox app error code: "0x80070520"

Followed by status in main Xbox app: "It is not possible to log you in at the moment. Please try again later": 0x404

Based on above observed, I would guess, there is some kind of issue with wrongly stored identification (or sort of) of my local account and my online account, resulting in failing to sign in the Xbox app.

Any hints on how to repair this?

Thanks
  5. Marek Masar Win User

Error 0x80070520

Hi Diego,

I haven't trie the Beta, but tried the other proposed as follows:

- I tried to log in the Xbox app for mobile (on android phone): log-in successful

- I tried to log in the Xbox app on another computer: log-in successful

- I tried to create another local test user on my computer and the log in to the Xbox app: log-in successful, surpisingly

Considering the above mentioned, I decided to:

- switch my online account (aka Microsoft account) to local account

- I logged out from any MS apps using my MS account (OneDrive, OneNote, Skype) and make sure these will not start, when I start Windows again

- restarted the computer

- reset Xbox app to the factory settings

- restarted the computer

- started the Xbox app - the behavior of the app was the same as the attempt I made on another computer or while using another local account, until I pressed the "Let's play" button

- The issue is back: Log in window of the Xbox app error code: "0x80070520"

Followed by status in main Xbox app: "It is not possible to log you in at the moment. Please try again later": 0x404

Based on above observed, I would guess, there is some kind of issue with wrongly stored identification (or sort of) of my local account and my online account, resulting in failing to sign in the Xbox app.

Any hints on how to repair this?

Thanks
  6. Uncle.Sneep Win User

Constant logging in to Xbox Live

I have the same issue. I changed my primary email address today. then restarted my computer. now when i try to log into xbox app on pc, it keeps prompting me to log in after it said i successfully did so. I have no option to play any games, and no
    option to download games in the app. Only option is to log in again
Thema:

1. I have an issue to log in any microsoft app on my computer - Similar Threads - issue log microsoft

2. Minecraft Dungeons log in issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons log in issues.: I have an xbox pc gamepass, downloaded Minecraft dungeons. Everytime I try to play it, either from the Microsooft store, or from the xbox app for pc, it says "There is a problem with your...
  3. minecraft ps5 logging in issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft ps5 logging in issue: when i try play minecraft with my friends on xbox ( i am on ps5) it wont let me log into my microsoft account as after i type my email amd password it asks for the code on my device after i type...
  4. How do I fix "not logged in" issue when redeeming a code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix "not logged in" issue when redeeming a code?: My cousin is trying to redeem a code for Minecraft and each time she enters the code it says she's not logged in. She's tried different browsers and devices but they still claim she's not logged...
  5. i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...: I have checked threads and online help advice by Microsoft themselves and I've found nothings worked, maybe i may have overlooked something, I've had issues like this since the Mojang account...
  6. how do i fix the log in issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i fix the log in issue: Okay so i own a new version of minecraft java. On the launcher, every time i try to log in with my password, it says its wrong and then it is literally the exact same. Then instead of using a...
  7. Microsoft Account Log-In Issue with Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Log-In Issue with Minecraft: I tried to log into Minecraft with my Microsoft account on the website, however it said my account did not exist. It asked me to create a gamertag like the account I had been using was a new...
  8. I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...: I am trying to play fortnite, but whenver I load in, it says "Login Failed". I cleared my cache, reinstalled the game 4 times, removed my account and added it back, cleared local storage, and...
  9. I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account: I’m trying to sign into Minecraft with my Microsoft account. I used the QR code in Minecraft to get the the Microsoft login screen on my phone web browser. When I sign in on the login screen I’m...
  10. How do you fix the PIN issue when logging into Minecraft with a Microsoft account? 2023

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you fix the PIN issue when logging into Minecraft with a Microsoft account? 2023: Hello, I'm trying to log into Minecraft for myself, for a few months now I've had a problem with the pin. I made a new Microsoft account so I could attempt to do this without needing to email my...