I have an idea for a video game, but I don't know where to pitch it.

Discus and support I have an idea for a video game, but I don't know where to pitch it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had this idea for a video game for quite a while now, but have just recently decided to put it into action. I decided that a good first step... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack_Weber, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Jack_Weber
    Jack_Weber Guest

I have had this idea for a video game for quite a while now, but have just recently decided to put it into action. I decided that a good first step would be to contact Microsoft to pitch the idea, but I don't know how to pitch an idea. I don't have a company or anything, but I would love to see the idea become reality.

:)

Jack_Weber, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Ackis Win User

game creations

Closest thing would be to look into the ID @ Xbox program, but you'll need to know how to develop your own game. If you have a pitch for an idea, well I don't know where to start with that.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Pitching video game ideas to Microsoft

4. ncgfuelld Win User

Update???

Umm I think it was for that new idea I was pitching the other day you know NEW under water maps..
  5. Elohmn Win User

Dubstep Kinect Hack

[quote user="Onyx Mark"]

Dubstep is not a DJ...

[/quote]

Please, could you explain what it is then? I mean, I really don't get it. I use to have a toy that made noise depending on pitch as it went up and down. Is this the same? I mean, it kinda looks like some alone version of "Yeah,
    I like Techno and Glowsticks and YouTube Videos!!"?

Is it supposed to be a music maker idea?
  6. f390c677-96d4-4ae4-b Win User

The Simpsons Project

Is this a game idea you're pitching?
Thema:

1. I have an idea for a video game, but I don't know where to pitch it. - Similar Threads - idea video game

2. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  3. Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: I Have a idea to boost sells of systems second hand also I believe it can sell more games by having more consoles in the hands of consumers submitted by /u/Spiritual_Rain_4837 [link] [comments]
  4. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  5. [Idea] Adding Voice to Xbox Video Capture - Taking a Cue from the PS5!

in XboX Insiders
    [Idea] Adding Voice to Xbox Video Capture - Taking a Cue from the PS5!: Hello, I hope you're all having a fantastic day in the virtual realms. Today, I want to discuss something that has been on my mind lately: the ability to add voice to video captures on Xbox,...
  6. Where can a guy with a video game idea but no programming exoerience go to get published?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can a guy with a video game idea but no programming exoerience go to get published?: I have an idea for a series of card games. Most card game submission reviewers say they are great games, but are a marketing nightmare. So I went to work on rhe marketing and thought the...
  7. Video Game Idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Game Idea: I am creative writer with a degree from the University of California, Riverside. I am also an avid gamer, have been since the NES days. I have three creative ideas for video games, one idea is a...
  8. Pitching an amazing video game idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pitching an amazing video game idea: This is a game that will put Microsoft and Xbox on the top of the list its almost the same as Minecraft but better it contains the same hostel mob that Minecraft has but not block figure costume...
  9. I have this big video game idea and I would like to pitch it to Microsoft or Bethesda

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have this big video game idea and I would like to pitch it to Microsoft or Bethesda: I have this idea for a game, it's set in an alternate timeline where the world goes through massive climate change and terrain changes with a threat called the Ashens, who are subterranean humans...
  10. Xbox controller idea to improve immersion in video games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller idea to improve immersion in video games: Here’s a crazy idea. If the Xbox controller had some sort of screen so that it can offer map information and health or other hud info. This would allow us to play games fully immersed (with no...