I have an error code I can't find any help on 0x800c0009

Discus and support I have an error code I can't find any help on 0x800c0009 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have an error code I can't find any help on 0x800c0009 f5232d7b-e0cd-44c1-b3ce-0e09f13f9e77 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Michael_Harper04, Nov 17, 2022.

1. I have an error code I can't find any help on 0x800c0009

:)

Michael_Harper04, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Sorry, I couldn't understand your situation.

Which group would that be?

The xbox group would be the voice chat group
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Michael, Could you explain in detail what happens in your situation?

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Talking ben Studios Win User

[​IMG]
    When I was trying to make a group there was a error
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Oh yes, I understand.

Put Pin in the game to be able to access quickly, right.

And what is your platform exactly?
  6. Michael_Harper04 Win User

Would it be called "pins"? It's where you pin games in there own tab so you can get to them faster, if you go to "my games and apps", it's the "groups" section.
Thema:

1. I have an error code I can't find any help on 0x800c0009 - Similar Threads - error code can't

2. On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...: On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just says that I can't visit this experience on xbox. 6ee63f37-3510-49fc-8a3b-eaec2dc8c7d9
  3. I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...: I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me a n error code and keep giving me error codes. And no seems to be able to help. Why can't you just fix the issues....
  4. I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy: Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - Check log for more information 778f2a61-40ea-4e83-aa4b-ff38f60d405b
  5. I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...: This is the error code i receive every time i attempt to link my accounts. There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support....
  6. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  7. Error Code 0x80070520: Can't log in to xbox live on any of my pc games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x80070520: Can't log in to xbox live on any of my pc games.: Every time I attempt to play a game through xbox, I get error code 0x80070520. This only happens with games, I have no issues logging into the xbox app itself. I have already tried the following:...
  8. I can't sign into Xbox live (error code-0x70070520

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into Xbox live (error code-0x70070520: So, I've already posted about my problem with microsoft flight simulator, basically the main problem right now is that I can NOT sign into my Xbox live account whenever I launch a game, the same...
  9. Xboxone error code 0x0000000000000100 can't connect to network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxone error code 0x0000000000000100 can't connect to network: After the October update I have been unable to connect to my home internet but can connect to mobile hotspot. I keep getting the error code 0x0000000000000100. Not sure what to do....
  10. Can't play Age of Empires IV due to error code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Age of Empires IV due to error code?: Since the last update to Age of Empires IV Anniversary addition it keeps asking me to reconnect (Says You are currently offline or not yet signed in) however I am signed in. When I press reconnect...