i have an account and i can't get to tech support.

Discus and support i have an account and i can't get to tech support. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have bought a new gaming pc and i can't get into my account the old one to play my old games. i need a way to tell them my old name and then i need... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by stephengivens1, Jun 29, 2021.

1. i have an account and i can't get to tech support.

I have bought a new gaming pc and i can't get into my account the old one to play my old games. i need a way to tell them my old name and then i need to get into my account. i can still do it on my old pc but i am letting my family use that pc. how do i contact them when this is all i get.

:)

stephengivens1, Jun 29, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

You mean that even the page for contacting support is not working? The page should be working just fine.

You can try waiting 24 hours before trying again.
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

In order to recover your old account, you will need to check which e-mail address you have signed in with. If you are unable to remember it, it would be best to contact support Contact us | Xbox Support, for more information.
  4. stephengivens1 Win User

what if i just did all that you just said and the pages won't go.
  5. Smokey2Grenade3 Win User

I NEED TECH SUPPORT

Most likely a high call volume.

People call for stupid reasons(well to put it simple, there are alot of stupid people) and stay on hold waiting, clogging up lines......

Try to google an answer if you can't figure it out. Call if you must.
  6. SparkStormrider Win User

I NEED TECH SUPPORT

What is the technical problem? You can post problems on the boards as well, and community members can and do assist.
Thema:

1. i have an account and i can't get to tech support. - Similar Threads - account can't tech

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...
  4. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  5. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  6. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....
  7. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  8. I can't login using my account

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't login using my account: Before I bought minecraft on my own account, I borrowed my friend's account for awhile to play. Now that I bought the game on my account, I went to the minecraft launcher and it kept asking me to...
  9. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  10. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...