I have already brought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 2 years ago, but I have not got...

Discus and support I have already brought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 2 years ago, but I have not got... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have already brought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 2 years ago. 2 months ago, Minecraft made a feature where if you have bedrock edition, you would get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by anonymous_296, Aug 20, 2022.

1. I have already brought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 2 years ago, but I have not got...

I have already brought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 2 years ago. 2 months ago, Minecraft made a feature where if you have bedrock edition, you would get java edition for free. My friend got java edition for free as usual (he brought bedrock around the same time as me), but I have not been given Java edition. I am not using family sharing or anything. I have all components needed such as Xbox Game Bar, Xbox Console Companion, e,t,c, but for some reason I have not been give Java Edition.

I have already brought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 2 years ago, but I have not got... [​IMG]

:)

anonymous_296, Aug 20, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

I have already brought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 2 years ago, but I have not got Minecraft: Java Edition for free.

Thanks for your response, anonymous_296.

Have you tried to repair/uninstall the Minecraft Launcher and match the account from Microsoft Store, Xbox app (if using) and Minecraft Launcher? If you have not yet done it. Please check the following troubleshooting below:

1. Install PC updates including Optional Update. Guide - Update Windows and if you have issues with update, please check the troubleshooting steps available here - Troubleshoot problems updating Windows.
    2. Note: Please make sure you know your credentials before proceeding to the next steps. If in doubt, try to manually sign in here: Microsoft Account | Home.
      • Log out from Xbox app and Microsoft Store. Make sure there is no account remain logged into those apps.
      • Reset/Repair/Uninstall Microsoft Store, Xbox app (if using) and Minecraft Launcher. Guide - Repair apps and programs in Windows.
      • Clear the store cache by typing “wsreset” in the Windows search bar. Run this as admin and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
    3. Sign into the Microsoft Store and please update all the Xbox apps by following this guide: Get updates for apps and games in Microsoft Store
    4. Launch Minecraft Launcher and see if issue persist.
    We look forward for your update!

Regards,

3. anonymous_296 Win User

I have already brought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 2 years ago, but I have not got Minecraft: Java Edition for free.

[​IMG]

I don't own a mojang account in the first place, so I cant migrate anything.

2. I already have Minecraft Launcher Installed.

3. I have tried, but it doesn't seem to do anything
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Thanks for your reply, anonymous_296.

That's odd that you have no option for Minecraft Java. May we ask if you can check Minecraft Launcher for Minecraft Java if you were prompted to play Demo version? If you can, please post a screenshot here and conceal your personal information.

We look forward your response.

Regards,

5. anonymous_296 Win User

hello,

I have did all of the steps above and nothing changed.

It seems to be more of an account problem. Because I can play Bedrock Edition.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Yes you are correct, anonymous_296.

In that case, since you have already performed the recommended steps from the support article (Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC FAQ – Home) and issue persisted even after troubleshooting the Minecraft Launcher. It really is important for us to get this worked on so you can get back to gaming, however this might need clarification from Mojang Team about the Minecraft Bedrock and Java Edition.

You have reached us first, so we’ll ensure that your time is worth it by guiding you to the right direction where you can achieve your desired resolution. We would like to provide you this link where you can submit your concern to Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net).

We appreciate your time and cooperation. We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Regards,

Thema:

I have already brought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 2 years ago, but I have not got...

1. I have already brought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 2 years ago, but I have not got... - Similar Threads - already brought Minecraft

2. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  3. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  4. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54
  5. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  6. My chat mixer is greyed out and I have already updated my controller and I tried to update...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My chat mixer is greyed out and I have already updated my controller and I tried to update...: I was just playing Call of Duty MW3 and my headset started to bug out so I unplugged it then plugged it back in and then the chat mixer just was greyed out and I wasn’t before...
  7. You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix: Hello I recently bought halo chief master collection on Steam and when trying to sign into Microsoft put one letter Off my email and now I cannot gain access to the game at all. It is a cycle of...
  8. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  9. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x 17f79a4f-ee5d-4b6f-be7d-fe4b951b1f15
  10. I’ve already brought call of duty 3 but it’s saying I have not paid for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve already brought call of duty 3 but it’s saying I have not paid for it: I need help I’ve brought the around when it was available 8a2174d0-5870-4f93-befe-23e57cf4c85e