I have achievements shown in XBOX that are not reflected in the Microsoft Treasure Hunt...

Discus and support I have achievements shown in XBOX that are not reflected in the Microsoft Treasure Hunt... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have achievements shown in XBOX that are not reflected in the Microsoft Treasure Hunt Game - ??????????? 2ced3267-2ad2-4e8b-b1ac-f4d05ce88607 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OldCorps1969, Dec 10, 2021.

  1. OldCorps1969
    OldCorps1969 Guest

    I have achievements shown in XBOX that are not reflected in the Microsoft Treasure Hunt...


    I have achievements shown in XBOX that are not reflected in the Microsoft Treasure Hunt Game - ???????????

    :)
     
    OldCorps1969, Dec 10, 2021
    #1
  2. OldCorps1969 Win User

    I have achievements shown in XBOX that are not reflected in the Microsoft Treasure Hunt Game - ???????????

    Thanks! I will give that a try.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    I have achievements shown in XBOX that are not reflected in the Microsoft Treasure Hunt Game - ???????????

  4. OldCorps1969 Win User

    I have achievements shown in XBOX that are not reflected in the Microsoft Treasure Hunt Game - ???????????

    I do not have a separate XBOX console. All my activity is on my desktop PC via desktop applications. In particular the number of Hearts, Dynamite and Pickaxes available in Microsoft Treasure Hunt were at one time greater than they are today. I believe this happened after an OS upgrade sometime along the way.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

    I have achievements shown in XBOX that are not reflected in the Microsoft Treasure Hunt Game - ???????????

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Kindly try the following;

    - Double check your achievement progress on your console. If you completed the requirements to unlock the achievement on your console but it doesn't show, it may not be synchronised with Xbox Live. Allow up to 72 hours for this synchronisation to take place.

    - Check your achievement progress online. If the achievement appears under "Achievements" it is unlocked. If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the console isn't yet synchronised with Xbox Live or the achievement was not successfully unlocked.

    - Ensure you're connected to the internet / Xbox Live. If a completed achievement hasn't appeared online after 72 hours, your console may not be connected to Xbox Live. If you completed an achievement or challenge while offline, you won't receive related notices or rewards until you connect to Xbox Live.

    - Restart your console. Restarting your console will ensure that any achievements awaiting synchronisation on the console are re-sent to Xbox Live.

    - Remove and redownload your account. The account information stored on your console may be out of date. To update your account information, delete and then redownload your account.

    Kindly check out this link for reference https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

    Microsoft Treasure Hunt Achievements

    It looks like they made the W10 version of the game even if there's no official info to be found yet. New version has 1000GS insted of 200 of the W8 previous one, so they completely changed the achievements even if the new ones may
    be not officially active yet. Discussing the same on TA forum but without much clues since there's no info.

    Trying on a W8 machine could be an option, but that is a test to be done more than an actual solution.

    Hopefully this will be clarified when some official info are released...
Thema:

I have achievements shown in XBOX that are not reflected in the Microsoft Treasure Hunt...

Loading...
  1. I have achievements shown in XBOX that are not reflected in the Microsoft Treasure Hunt... - Similar Threads - achievements shown are

  2. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  5. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  6. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  7. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  8. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  9. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  10. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...