I have a xbox wireless adapter and it wont work

Discus and support I have a xbox wireless adapter and it wont work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had my xbox wireless adapter for a little less than a year but it just stopped working all of a sudden it doesn't flash anymore... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Milo_889, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Milo_889
    Milo_889 Guest

I have had my xbox wireless adapter for a little less than a year but it just stopped working all of a sudden it doesn't flash anymore

:)

Milo_889, Oct 29, 2022
  2. Milo_889 Win User

dose it come with a warranty included
  3. Milo_889 Win User

I tried both yet it still won't light up also my laptop has Xbox wireless built in but when I try paring my headset it won't pop up
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

And when you connect the adapter your PC doesn't make a sound to see if at least he PC is recognizing the adapter?

If not, unfortunately it seems that something happened to the adapter.
    If you still have warranty on it you can try asking for a replacement
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Milo_889

We can try to isolate the problem a bit more, for this, please try the next:

Connect the adapter to each port available in your device. If that doesn't work try connecting the adapter to a completely different PC

Let me know how it goes with each one
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Yes, if the adapter was purchased brand new you have warranty on it.

Xbox accessories warranty vary by country but on average have a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. In some places the warranty is 1 year.

You can try opening a repair / replacement request from here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/devices.

For this accessory the process is a bit different. You may need to have a console registered and start a request in that way

If you're not able to do that , you may need to reach Microsoft support to check the warranty status for this adapter
Thema:

1. I have a xbox wireless adapter and it wont work - Similar Threads - wireless adapter wont

2. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  3. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  4. Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality: Why is this issue being ignored? People have been posting about this for over 2 years now and still no fixed?...
  5. Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc: Hello. I've tried a long time to make my Xbox wireless headset mic to work on PC. I'm using the Xbox wireless adapter for pc, and I've been trying alot of things. Updating it to the latest...
  6. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  7. Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?: Hello, i want to know if i ca. connect a surface headset 2 to a xbox wireless apdater plugged in an xbox. If so does the mic also work so i can be able to talk to teammates in Call of duty and...
  8. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows: Why is there no where that I can purchase a new Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows by itself. I've had the gen 1 for quite some time now but am starting to notice input issues when using my Elite...
  9. Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...: Its an adapter for the xbox controller and nothing else. and in before "have you tried this on another computer or laptop" i don't have a back up pc to test this on. I just got my pc repaired and...
  10. Question about xbox wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about xbox wireless adapter for pc: I have a question about xbox wireless adapter for using xbox gamepads on PC. 1) is it ok that it heats, when it isn't in use? I mean it just plugged in to usb but gamepad is not connected. 2)...