I have a xbox windows 10 wireless adapter and the Razer Thresher headset the mic is not working

Discus and support I have a xbox windows 10 wireless adapter and the Razer Thresher headset the mic is not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Wireless adapter for windows and my Razer Thresher headset connects and the audio works but the mic will not work at all I need help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TylerBoots, Mar 28, 2022.

1. TylerBoots
    TylerBoots Guest

I have a xbox windows 10 wireless adapter and the Razer Thresher headset the mic is not working

I have the Wireless adapter for windows and my Razer Thresher headset connects and the audio works but the mic will not work at all I need help

:)

TylerBoots, Mar 28, 2022
  2. XBF - Evie Win User

Hello TylerBoots,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Other users that have experienced this problem have been requested by Razer support advocates to submit a ticket to Razer Support and include the serial number for the headset with the ticket submission. We recommend that you do so, and feel free to let us know what Razer says if you deem it necessary.

Sincerely,

Xbox Customer Success Manager

Microsoft Community
  3. Rahul Venkatesh Win User

Xbox wireless headset party chat quality.

I have a set of Razer Kaira Pro Wireless Headsets that works just fine in terms of mic quality
  4. darkist1 Win User

Mic sensitivity

I think this idea would be very helpful, there is mic monitoring, but some headsets just dont work all that well, I've got a couple of friends who have Razer Thresher and Krakens, and both headsets tend to cause an echo from other people in the party.
    Yet the razer wearer can't hear the echo.

We are still not sure how to solve it, so most of us are just used to the echo now.
  5. xAl Sah Him Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset on PC

I have Same problem.

I think that this headset dont work on pc like on xbox. I tried to connect it with the xbox wireless adapter and , it works, both are enable to use, stereo and mic, BUT, i have problems when i activate dolby atmos or windows sonic. The sound failed sometimes.

The solutions that i used was, connect the headset in two devices, Bluetooth ,to use stereo with dolby atmos and wireless adapter for mic.

Sorry my english.
  6. ApocalypseXpony Win User

Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET

Good days Ive been around the block when it comes to headsets and the Razer thresher for XBOX is just amazing
Thema:

1. I have a xbox windows 10 wireless adapter and the Razer Thresher headset the mic is not working - Similar Threads - windows wireless adapter

2. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows: Why is there no where that I can purchase a new Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows by itself. I've had the gen 1 for quite some time now but am starting to notice input issues when using my Elite...
  4. Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.: I have tried multiple different wireless adapter devices and drivers and reset my computer multiple times in an attempt to use an xbox 360 controller to play rocket league/overcooked but my pc...
  5. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio: Hey I'm syncing my Razer Kaira Pro to the Xbox Adapter but when I enable spatial sound like DTS/Atmos/Sonic it stutters when I'm playing video games? I've tried my old Turtlebeach Stealth 600 Gen...
  6. does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...: does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to connect my turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 xbox headset to my pc? 44c096fb-f60c-480b-a9a6-52b7ad237817
  7. does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...: does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to connect my turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 xbox headset to my pc? 97179966-61f9-4f9a-9fc7-c9977172de08
  8. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore: Xbox wireless adapter issue where it is on and wont connect anymore even though it used to and works on other pc. I have un and re installed all drivers and followed all the steps from the other...
  9. Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter: I just bought a "Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC. The adapter installed its driver when I plugged it in, and then said it was ready. I...
  10. Wireless Xbox One PC controller adapter bricked after reinstalling Windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox One PC controller adapter bricked after reinstalling Windows: As title states, After reinstalling Windows on my PC the Xbox One controller is totally unresponsive. I’ve tried reinstalling drivers, uninstalling the device and then installing drivers again....