I have a Xbox one X and T-Mobile home internet and I keep getting a Nat type error UPnP not...

Discus and support I have a Xbox one X and T-Mobile home internet and I keep getting a Nat type error UPnP not... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Any suggestions idk or can’t reconfigure the UPnP settings on the modem. d0146e20-01c3-43d5-b311-2979d963ace3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Casey Owens, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Casey Owens
    Casey Owens Guest

I have a Xbox one X and T-Mobile home internet and I keep getting a Nat type error UPnP not...

Any suggestions idk or can’t reconfigure the UPnP settings on the modem.

:)

Casey Owens, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Roberts Xbox Series Win User

NAT and Teredo Issue

Mine nat reads is moderate under our internet and UPnP is not successful. It was that way with xbox one x and on my new xbox series x it also reads that. We have at&t uverse at our rural home. I dont have a teredo issue.
  3. PoeticMean Win User

Keep losing connected and disconnecting from Xbox live help?!?!??!

July 13/14

Hello:

I need help because my Xbox 360 also keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live--but only when idle for a few minutes. My connection is wired. Here's all the info:

City: Seattle, WA.

Modem: CLEAR Hub Express 4G (modem & router in one)

UPnP: enabled

NAT Error: Was getting NAT Error messages but resolved the "NAT Type: Moderate" issue (by watching a YouTube video: "How to Set-up Port Forwarding on CLEAR Hub Express"), so NAT Type is now "Open."

ISP: Mobile Citizen ("Affordable 4G Mobile Internet")

After running "Test Xbox LIVE Connection" and pressing "More Info," here are the values in the pop-up that appeared:

W: 0000-000B

X: 0001-8005

Y: 20A8-4800

Z: 0000-0000

ID: FFFF-FFFF

L: 0015-10F0

Q: 8015-100C

T: Wired

A: 192.168.15.11/255.255.255.0

G: 192.168.15.1

D: 192.168.15.1/0.0.0.0

My deepest gratitude to anyone who can provide the solution to this vexing problem!
  4. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

Multiple xboxs disconnect each other from live when signed in

If you use UPnP you don´t need Static IP´s. On my Xbox (only one) I use UPnP and if I give my XBOX an Static IP my NAT type gets back to moderate. That makes no sense for me - maybe it´s the implementation of UPnP in my router. Only if I don´t give my xbox
    a static IP and use UPnP my XBOX works with open NAT. Try to change your xbox to a non static IP Adress. and restart your Router.
  5. kopecka Win User

Error 831188FE

Is UPnP Enabled? Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type? No

Any Error Codes you encounter: Error 831188FE

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? DNA
  6. Jacko230 Win User

iphone personnel hotspot doesn't work with xbox one but does on my 360, has anyone else experienced this, any solutions? Thanks

What Country/State/Province do you live in? UK

Modem brand & model number: IPHONE 5

Router brand & model number:

Wired or wireless: wireless

Things you have tried: tried turning both xbox and phone on and off. (Not much else I could do)

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown. don't have a clue.

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?n/a

Any Error Codes you encounter: "CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET" that's the error that comes up

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider): 3 mobile
Thema:

1. I have a Xbox one X and T-Mobile home internet and I keep getting a Nat type error UPnP not... - Similar Threads - Mobile home internet

2. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  3. How to connect my mobile data of my phone to my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect my mobile data of my phone to my Xbox one: Can I please know on how to connect my mobile data of my phone to the Xbox one and to find my ssid of the red magic 8 pro 73f0e652-26db-4521-a2af-612da085d01f
  4. Xbox mobile app bonus points

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app bonus points: Why are my rewards for points suddenly way lower for the past 2 weeks? The reward points I received have been consistent for about 6 months since I started using the Microsoft rewards program....
  5. Xbox captures not showing up on mobile

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox captures not showing up on mobile: On my Xbox when I look at my captures they all appear under the “on the Xbox network” tab but when I go on my Xbox app only the some taken in the last 6 months show up and a few videos from a few...
  6. Casting YouTube from Mobile to Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Casting YouTube from Mobile to Xbox: Using the Xbox One X Every time for over a year now when I cast YouTube to my Xbox from mobile the Closed Captions will turn on. I have gone through settings and have them off, but after...
  7. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  8. Xbox 360 will not connect to T mobile home internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 will not connect to T mobile home internet: Hello, I’ve been having a problem with being able to connect online with my Xbox 360. The internet service I have is the T-Mobile Home Internet, and it will not connect wireless or wired. I even...
  9. My XBOX Series S will not connect to my home wi-fi, but will connect to my phones mobile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX Series S will not connect to my home wi-fi, but will connect to my phones mobile...: Hello! My xbox has had a problem for a few months off and on regarding connectivity. Randomly, it wont connect to my home Wi-Fi on startup and will not connect to it, no matter restarting the xbox...
  10. My Xbox One S wont connect to mobile hotspot and my home network wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S wont connect to mobile hotspot and my home network wireless: Hello So My Xbox One S wont connect to Mobile Hotspot or my home network at all, this happened 20 mins ago right now, I am not sure whats wrong, i restarted home network, mobile hotspot, restarted...