I have a Xbox One S that can't find my nat type anymore

Discus and support I have a Xbox One S that can't find my nat type anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My One S this morning started showing an error about not being able to find my teredo address, I've don't everything from completely reseting my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheGayPagan, Dec 8, 2022.

1. TheGayPagan
    TheGayPagan Guest

My One S this morning started showing an error about not being able to find my teredo address, I've don't everything from completely reseting my Xbox and router, to unplugging them both, to messing with settings on my router, and nothing has fixed the issue. Do I need to call my ISP and have them fix it?

:)

TheGayPagan, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Are you seeing "NAT type: Unavailable"? If yes, you're correct, you may need to reach out to your ISP if you have already tried the basic steps on your end.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Superman290496 Win User

Xbox making static clicking noises on chat

NAT type on both his xbox one x, one s and my series x is Open
  4. liamblankenship Win User

My xbox 360 won't let me sign in

I don't have a mac address set and I can't find the NAT type
  5. carter271 Win User

Belkin: Multiple Console Support

I can't make my NAT types open on my Xbox one but my Xbox 360 is open
  6. Beastman282 Win User

My xbox randomly disconnects from xbox live and i need a solution.

I have an Xbox Series S, My xbox is connected by Wi-Fi and NAT type is open
Thema:

1. I have a Xbox One S that can't find my nat type anymore - Similar Threads - can't find nat

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...

in XBoX on Windows
    Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...: i would love any help i tried this fixes https://support.xbox.com/he-IL/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked but still nothing its same i can't have a fix for it...
  4. NAT is open / party chat doesn't work - "we can't find a microphone for these people"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NAT is open / party chat doesn't work - "we can't find a microphone for these people": I've spent about 6 hours trying to solve this, and was on the phone with Microsoft Support and my ISP Support. No one has been able to help yet. My NAT is open, and my Network Settings on Xbox...
  5. 100% packet loss an can't find nat type?

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss an can't find nat type?: so about 4 this mornin I experienced a DCE since then I've established an internet connection but can't find nat type I can download games but can't connect to Xbox live core services to allow...
  6. Can't find Teredo IP - Not multiplayer connection - Strict NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find Teredo IP - Not multiplayer connection - Strict NAT: Hello, I've had my xbox one since November with no issues until a few days ago. When testing connection, everything appears as good, the issue appears to be with the multiplayer connection. When...
  7. Can't connect my xbox one to a wired connection. NAT: strict and can't find IP address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect my xbox one to a wired connection. NAT: strict and can't find IP address: Hey everyone, Just moved back to college and can;t reconnect by box to the school's wifi through an ethernet cord. It says that the NAT is strict and that it can't find an IP address even though...
  8. Can't find a way to open my NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find a way to open my NAT: I have a new Genexis HRG1000 and I can't seem to find a way to open my NAT on it, the name of the router isn't on the Xbox configuration page so I'm not sure what to do? Any help would be greatly...
  9. An open NAT, ports forwarded, firewall nice and friendly - still can't find opponents

in XBoX on Consoles
    An open NAT, ports forwarded, firewall nice and friendly - still can't find opponents: Hi, all Well, the subject says it all. I've been trying to play FIFA14 online and am having real difficulties finding any opponents. The only joy I've had so far is by going in via the online 1v1...
  10. Open NAT with over 20mbps and can't find a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open NAT with over 20mbps and can't find a game.: I just bought this console yesterday and all I've had are problems with connectivity. I just did the multiplier test again (probably did it over 20 times now) and here are statistics: Download...