i have a xbox in venezuela. why can not i to have access to free game?

Discus and support i have a xbox in venezuela. why can not i to have access to free game? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i am very sad for this situation. I pay the same the other country. is injury for me. f409cb42-65c5-40d6-94b3-6d1b7a7a7509 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by VendableNote92, Dec 20, 2016.

  1. i have a xbox in venezuela. why can not i to have access to free game?


    i am very sad for this situation. I pay the same the other country. is injury for me.

    :)
     
    VendableNote92, Dec 20, 2016
    #1
  2. So i get a "ICMP Error"...

    im from venezuela and i dont have that that time warner !! why i can not connect to xbox live???
     
    Victor Guapo-19CC5C3A-172D-497B-BD57-AF0E2EFD9A9D, Dec 20, 2016
    #2
  3. Aradon50
    Aradon50 Guest
    Problems With The Credit card in the manage payment methods

    Well i was trying to put the payment method went Jump this error

    [MOD EDIT- Please do not post personal information in the Forums]

    im from venezuela i dont know if that have something to be.

    I hear than venezuela is not soported in xbox live service But now what i can do? i just want to put the method For Get Free xbox live gold Month ._.
     
    Aradon50, Dec 20, 2016
    #3
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

    i have a xbox in venezuela. why can not i to have access to free game?

    well we can't help you because you are in an unsupported country

    If you are trying to access an free 360 game and it comes up as invalid region it won't workwork nor can we tell you how to pass the legal locks
     
    ngocphi, Dec 20, 2016
    #4
  5. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey there,

    As stated by Ngocphi, since you're located in an unsupported region for Xbox Live, that may be why this issue is occurring. In this scenario we are unable to assist further due to this. For a list of currently supported regions for Xbox Live, please check
    our Xbox Live Countries page.

    Thank you for understanding.
     
    Mister Beep, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. Mister Beep Win User

    i have a xbox in venezuela. why can not i to have access to free game?

    Hey there,

    As stated by Ngocphi, since you're located in an unsupported region for Xbox Live, that may be why this issue is occurring. In this scenario we are unable to assist further due to this. For a list of currently supported regions for Xbox Live, please check
    our Xbox Live Countries page.

    Thank you for understanding.
  7. ngocphi Win User

    i have a xbox in venezuela. why can not i to have access to free game?

    well we can't help you because you are in an unsupported country

    If you are trying to access an free 360 game and it comes up as invalid region it won't workwork nor can we tell you how to pass the legal locks
  8. Victor Guapo-19CC5C3 Win User

    So i get a "ICMP Error"...

    im from venezuela and i dont have that that time warner !! why i can not connect to xbox live???
  9. TangentialShark Win User

    Xbox One (Other countrys)

    I have family in Venezuela! As for your question, as of now Venezuela IS NOT a supported Xbox One country and you will NOT be able to play games on the console. Maybe in the future Microsoft will add Venezuela as a supported territory but at the moment
    you are out of luck. Here's hoping!
  10. - AJ - Win User

    Why do I not have access to a game I have purchased

    Hi, Dant! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues accessing your game.

    - May I ask which platform you are playing on?

    - If you don't mind me asking, could you tell me which game is this?

    - Are you prompted to purchase Game Pass once inside the game?

    -----

    With the exemption of free-to-play games like Fortnite, Warzone, Apex Legends, etc, all console games, purchased or not, require an active subscription to either Game Pass Core or Game Pass Ultimate (includes Game Pass Core) to play online on the Xbox Network. I believe this may be the reason why you are being prompted to buy a subscription.

    To clarify:

    • Offline/story/campaign modes can be accessed without a subscription, it's just online features that require one.

    • Some games like Fallout 76, Elder Scrolls Online, and Final Fantasy XIV are online only and therefore require an active subscription to play their only game mode.

    • Game Pass Core is what Xbox Live Gold used to be, it's just that It was renamed and restructured to offer additional services in addition to online gaming.

    I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
Thema:

i have a xbox in venezuela. why can not i to have access to free game?

Loading...
  1. i have a xbox in venezuela. why can not i to have access to free game? - Similar Threads - venezuela why access

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Compra de Xbox X/S En Venezuela[Translation-Xbox X / S Purchase In Venezuela]

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Compra de Xbox X/S En Venezuela[Translation-Xbox X / S Purchase In Venezuela]: Buenas, quisiera saber si es posible comprar la nueva xbox y si es posible traerla a venezuela o algun pais vecino, no he encontrado informacion en ninguna pagina oficial de xbox....