I have a xbox game and don't even have an xbox??? I also dont remember buying it

Discus and support I have a xbox game and don't even have an xbox??? I also dont remember buying it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was looking through my microsoft library and noticed that i have a game called jump force. i dont recall ever buying it so idk what happened. i think... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndrewZhang4, Feb 28, 2021.

1. AndrewZhang4
    AndrewZhang4 Guest

I have a xbox game and don't even have an xbox??? I also dont remember buying it

I was looking through my microsoft library and noticed that i have a game called jump force. i dont recall ever buying it so idk what happened. i think i might have miss purchased it or something because i bought the game pass at the same time. Is there anyway i can get my money back because i dont have an xbox so it is pretty much useless to me.

:)

AndrewZhang4, Feb 28, 2021
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

if its longer than 14 days then nope.
  3. ltnlogan Win User

I have xbox live gold, But i also dont have it?

what you need to do is delete profile and redownload it. Go to settings-system-storage-hard drive-profiles-select your profile-select delete-select delete profile only-press the guid button on your controller- select download profile-enter in your microsoft
    account and password-and presto! working gold
  4. Georges C. Win User

i dont have xbox

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Billbobbill, even if you don't have an Xbox console but have a Microsoft account and want to delete it, you can do it by following the procedures in the link below.

How to close your Microsoft account

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

However if you own the account and it has been hacked you can try to recover it from the form below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. apna style Win User

Arms Dealer Achievement?

just remember that there are i think 3 different grenade launchers for the assault rifles

also dont forget to buy the starting pistols and the 1887 shotties

also you dont have to buy all them items in one game they carry over until complete
  6. Kathy A. Win User

It appears that i dont have minecraft, even thougt I already buy it

Hi juansebt02,

Hope you are doing fine.

We would like to follow up your concern.

Kindly let us know if you still have issue by posting a reply.

Kind regards,

Thema:

1. I have a xbox game and don't even have an xbox??? I also dont remember buying it - Similar Threads - game don't dont

2. I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.: Since mid January I have been having a problem with my internet connection while gaming or watching videos. It is only happening to my PC and there is absolutely no issues on other devices...
  3. Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation: Just curious as to why xbox don't remake some old classics like fallout new vegas, fallout 3, oblivion, halo 3 and gun? Not like xbox is lacking in teams. Playstation remake and "remaster" games...
  4. I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just...: I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just appears on the screen doesn't go to settings. Or anything else i turned off the xbox restarted and nothing...
  5. Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming: Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming it said it's coming to card game too so I was wondering if it still going to be on cloud gaming 1a7f8814-90ac-479a-a7a2-b68eabf23abe
  6. Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...: I was told xbox live indie games shut down in 2017 and the 360 store is shutting down in jully 2024 this game also came out for iPad ios and i was wondering if a Microsoft person reading this...
  7. I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...: I own the Call of Duty Balck Ops and pay for it,but when ready to play keeps asking me to choose my plan!! Why if I own my game I don't want to pay microsoft extra for playing my own games!! This...
  8. Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help: I have tried Reinstalling minecraft Repairing the luancher Reseting the store Following the promts(cannot rebuy the starter or master) Microsoft store says I own it as well...
  9. I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.: I have multiple games in my library that seem to be corrupted. When I try to launch them they say trouble watching this game or app. I tried uninstalling them and they disappeared from my library...
  10. I have lost my Fortnite account after linking it with Epic Games, and I don't know how to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost my Fortnite account after linking it with Epic Games, and I don't know how to...: What I believe has happened is that when I linked my account with Epic Games it had created a new account to replace my old account. I had tried to get my old account by unlinking from Epic Games...