I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick,where can I buy one

Discus and support I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick,where can I buy one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick where can I buy them b9da841e-510f-463c-886a-a6b4c0d81fc1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TroyDonald, Aug 26, 2019.

1. TroyDonald
    TroyDonald Guest

I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick where can I buy them

:)

TroyDonald, Aug 26, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Between ebay and amazon you should find all you need just look arround
  3. Daft Badger Win User

So many repeat answers,smh.

One thing you will want to be aware off is that if you buy a 3rd party power brick (not recommended) then you risk damaging your console.
  4. EDKILL13 Win User

Check out ebay and other online sites like that....or games stores around in your area.... could even check your local buy sell pages and pick up a complete 360 for cheap and use the supply from that.....
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

There are many stores, but remember to always buy from official stores, do not buy anything of dubious origin that could harm your console.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I would recommend, if you want to be safe, just buy official Microsoft products. I had bought a 3rd party set of cords and power brick years ago and the power brick did not work. It was a no-name brand and generic and there was no return policy for it.
    It was cheap but still wound up being a waste of money. Just be safe and if you can, get the official licensed products.
Thema:

1. I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick,where can I buy one - Similar Threads - 360 power cords

2. Xbox 360 Elite power supply light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite power supply light: I have a Xbox 360 Elite and the power supply light is orange when I am using the console. Is this normal? Thanks ec522ef2-d4f1-4329-809d-b632280e2257
  3. Xbox 360 refusing to power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 refusing to power on: Hoping my xbox hasn't died, but I'm reasonably sure it has. Yesterday, I was playing a game for a couple of hours and the 360 powered off and wouldn't immediately turn back on. The power button...
  4. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  5. Does anyone know where I can get a power cord for a Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know where I can get a power cord for a Xbox 360?: Hello, I'm dusting off my old Xbox 360 because with Covid, the only way my girlfriend will play video games is if they are interactive, and it would be similar to a workout. So I'm gonna buy a...
  6. Power Supply Cord for Xbox 360 S Console - Model 1439

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Cord for Xbox 360 S Console - Model 1439: All, I need help in getting replacement power supply for my Xbox 360 S Console Model 1439. The power cord which came along with the original box is gone due to voltage difference. My original...
  7. Using an Xbox One's power cord for an Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using an Xbox One's power cord for an Xbox 360: We lost the Xbox 360's original AC power cord but we still have the DC cord. Would it be possible to use the Xbox One's AC power cord as a replacement? 9c269dc9-b981-437a-96f9-aec4eecaa735
  8. xbox 360 power cord for xbox resub

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox 360 power cord for xbox resub: i've paid 60/year for 7 years for sub but my power cord died on my slim. wife put everything real nice and neat in an area where it over heated, our fault. I'd just buy a new cord but I can't...
  9. Is it safe to use an Xbox 360 Original AC Cord in a Xbox 360 S Power Brick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it safe to use an Xbox 360 Original AC Cord in a Xbox 360 S Power Brick?: I just bought a used Xbox 360 S 250GB, but it does not have the AC cord to go with the Power Brick. Is it possible to use my old AC cord with the three prongs as a temporary solution until I get a...
  10. xbox 360 power cord issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 power cord issue?: When the power cord is plugged into the xbox 360 console the light is orange and when I turn on the console the green circle on the console turns on briefly, the orange light on the power cord...