I have a wired xbox controller I bought from Walmart, and after 2 weeks of using it the...

Discus and support I have a wired xbox controller I bought from Walmart, and after 2 weeks of using it the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So the joystick whenever I look left looks down and to the left, whenever I look right it looks up and right, please how do I fix this, I have never... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Darian carrasco, Dec 15, 2022.

1. I have a wired xbox controller I bought from Walmart, and after 2 weeks of using it the...

So the joystick whenever I look left looks down and to the left, whenever I look right it looks up and right, please how do I fix this, I have never dropped the controller or anything to damage it

:)

Darian carrasco, Dec 15, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I have a wired xbox controller I bought from Walmart, and after 2 weeks of using it the right joystick won't work properly

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Is this an Xbox controller? If yes, can you please check if there is an update for the controller by following the steps below:

"1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Profile & system > Settings > Devices & streaming > Accessories, and then select the controller you want to update.

2. On the Xbox Wireless Controller screen, select “…” to check the firmware version for your controller.

3. If it says “Update,” select Firmware version, and then follow the steps provided."
  3. JeffreyRobbins4 Win User

Can't here volume threw any type of head phones

It's on a Xbox series s and it's a head set that I bought at Walmart for the Xbox and I also have tried ear buds both on them is wired and threw the controller
  4. Krazy Crayon Win User

Xbox one is garbage! DON'T BUY THIS SYSTEM!

Wow so it seems I am not the only one having issues with everything I own for the Xbox One? Its funny because all my Xbox 360 items still work very good. But the controller I bought from walmart is like 2 weeks old and is falling apart
  5. haroldgraunke Win User

Xbox One Play and Charge Kit

its cheaper to just buy a recharger and batterys I use rayovac I bought the charger and batterys at walmart for 12.00. and they are still going after 2 years. Have to recharge them about every week but it came with 4 AA.
  6. BigCx1987 Win User

Elite Controller V2 And Hair Trigger Lock Sleeves coming off!

Im having the same issues with my V2 controller. I bought mines in December from Walmart and a week ago the left lock cover fell off. It was a mess trhing to getvit back on. I'm looking into getting a replacement but I'll probably end up with another controller
    with the smal flaw or the button stick issue.
Thema:

I have a wired xbox controller I bought from Walmart, and after 2 weeks of using it the...

1. I have a wired xbox controller I bought from Walmart, and after 2 weeks of using it the... - Similar Threads - wired controller bought

2. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  3. My wired Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired Xbox controller: Hey I bought a wired Xbox controller in December and it won’t work on my Xbox one till this day * Moved from Community Center 08594fb2-87f5-4e39-a978-c09a25b66842
  4. My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox: My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox e667e29d-baa6-4e38-b72a-77fe31dd074f
  5. My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.: I've been trying to connect my Xbox controller to my pc via bluethooth but it won't appear in the bluethooth area, I tried updating the drivers, updating the controller through the Xbox...
  6. My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.: I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and Windows 11. When I plug in the controller it says "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows...
  7. Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles: I plug in my Xbox wireless controller to PC for gaming. Whenever I put it down or it reaches at a level angle, it immediately stops responding (all buttons stop working but the light is on). The...
  8. Controller not vibrating via wire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not vibrating via wire: My bluetooth device on my PC is broken so I chose to connect the controller via wire. However neither of my Xbox Elite nor Xbox Wireless are able to vibrate with the wire. I checked Xbox...
  9. Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?: The moment I plug my headset in to my Razer Wolverine V2 controller the sound mode on my XBOX changes the audio output to stereo uncompressed. The sound output cannot be changed back to any type...
  10. I Just Bought A Wired Controller!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Just Bought A Wired Controller!: so i just bought a wired controller and i got an error saying its going to be BANNED from being used. i don't know if you know this Microsoft BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE DON"T HAVE MONEY TO BUY YOUR...