I have a weird bug that whenever I get interested in a group post I don't get the party...

Discus and support I have a weird bug that whenever I get interested in a group post I don't get the party... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This has been going for about 1-2 days please help 2da6813b-6721-4a83-8eef-fba0b82c1281 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SteamTrainUT, Mar 26, 2023.

1. SteamTrainUT
    SteamTrainUT Guest

I have a weird bug that whenever I get interested in a group post I don't get the party...

This has been going for about 1-2 days please help

:)

SteamTrainUT, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I have a weird bug that whenever I get interested in a group post I don't get the party invite like you usually do or whenever I notified about a party invite

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to perform trouleshooting steps such as extended powercycle and reset our network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Why can't I make or get interested in group post

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Please try setting up manual DNS settings and see if that sorts out the group post issue.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

Solution 3: Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Try using the group post feature and see if it works.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. Miss Portia Win User

I get kicked whenever I join a party.

Hey there Toxic Emission! If your NAT type is showing as open, you're probably fine in that department. Have you tried a direct connection, bypassing whatever router you're using? This would take the home network completely out of the equation, so that we
    know if it's an issue local to your router or perhaps an ISP thing. Let us know! :)
  5. Arash02 Win User

Most likely a port blocked in your router or modem but it can also be your NAT type. Hope that helps!
  6. SoulDogWarrior Win User

Hey Toxic what kind of Modem router set up do you have? I'm interested to have you try a couple steps but I need this information ;)
Thema:

1. I have a weird bug that whenever I get interested in a group post I don't get the party... - Similar Threads - weird bug whenever

2. Weird sound delay bug on all audio formats (alpha-skip build)

in XboX Insiders
    Weird sound delay bug on all audio formats (alpha-skip build): Not sure if this is a new bug, known or even a xbox bug.. On the newest Alpha skip ahead build, using a Xbox series X. Got a new Samsung Q990b soundbar and wanted to test the Atmos delay on the...
  3. Weird bug in my mojang/microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird bug in my mojang/microsoft account: so i cant play multiplayer in mincraft cuz it says i need to change a setting. but i cant cuz the microsft account connected to my mojang account shows me my other microsft account when i try to...
  4. Halo Tmcc weird bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Tmcc weird bug: Halo master chief collection is bugged on my pc. I've been playing multiplayer for two weeks without any problem until now. I can't find a game on any multiplayer mode, and the season 8 rewards...
  5. Weird xbox gamebar bug and unable to link spotify acc

in XboX Insiders
    Weird xbox gamebar bug and unable to link spotify acc: Sooo... once i click on link acc this annoying (browser looking) tab pops out with inactive capcha and options to link your spotify acc trought facebook/apple/google or standart log in. However...
  6. Weird Xbox parental bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird Xbox parental bug: Hi On my xbox series s I cant play user created content. In Forza and Dirt 5 (playgrounds) custom traks. Says I need to fix my parental settings. But I have everything allowed....
  7. Weird shut down bug on Xbox series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Weird shut down bug on Xbox series X?: One of the issues I have on series X is when switching the console off while it's downloading a game/update the console remains switched on at the dashboard but loses connection to the...
  8. weird bug with party chat messages

in XboX Insiders
    weird bug with party chat messages: so i was in a party with my friends,and i noticed there was 8 messages in the party chat message thing so i clicked it and saw a bunch of messages,my friends couldn’t see them except me,it was...
  9. Had a weird sound bug since the last Alpha update

in XboX Insiders
    Had a weird sound bug since the last Alpha update: All it really does is relapse the sound for about a second, think of it like an A.I. going rampant or whatever, glitching the sound out. Wanted to know if anyone else has experienced it?...
  10. Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and...: I have another xbox one controller because my other xbox one controllers left stick keep spam down and my right stick start to move random. Before getting a new xbox one controller, I use this...