I have a suspension for copying a post someone else posts and is very common in the LFG...

Discus and support I have a suspension for copying a post someone else posts and is very common in the LFG... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have a suspension for copying a post someone else posts and is very common in the LFG forum? Why have you banned me for two days without a warning... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MUJI9320, Nov 15, 2022.

1. MUJI9320
    MUJI9320 Guest

I have a suspension for copying a post someone else posts and is very common in the LFG...

I have a suspension for copying a post someone else posts and is very common in the LFG forum? Why have you banned me for two days without a warning and no option to review.

Edit:

Just been hit with another?!??

I have a suspension for copying a post someone else posts and is very common in the LFG... [​IMG]

:)

MUJI9320, Nov 15, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I have a suspension for copying a post someone else posts and is very common in the LFG forum? Why have you banned me for two days without a warning and no option to review?!?

Hi, I never said that a ticket takes 72 hours to be reviewed. That’s the average time. But usually is less

No one from the enforcement team can be contacted outside the appealing system and they don’t take a look at the community forums
  3. MUJI9320 Win User

I have a suspension for copying a post someone else posts and is very common in the LFG forum? Why have you banned me for two days without a warning and no option to review?!?

Why am I paying £11 a month to be told no one can review it and your ticket will take 72 hours? It’s a joke that I’ve been suspended because of a LFG post?!? Look at the below telling me I’ve been banned again when I’ve not been able to post?

I don’t think this is your normal run of the mill. Can someone please investigate this as it’s worrying how it’s been repeated on three occasions.
    [​IMG]
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this MUJI9320

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you or give reasons with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

Right now 48 hours suspensions can't be appealed because the enforcement team takes up to 72 hours to review your ticket
  5. Smwutches Win User

Please help me with this someone

LFG posts are only meant for looking for other gamers to play with. Posting anything other than that will result in a suspension/ban. So whether or not you meant account is not the issue. It's the fact that you were looking for a trade, not someone else
    to play the game with.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Unfair Bans

LFG posts are only meant for looking for other people to play with. Posting anything other than that can results in a suspension. It wouldn't have mattered if you put copy. The result would have been the same.
Thema:

1. I have a suspension for copying a post someone else posts and is very common in the LFG... - Similar Threads - suspension copying post

2. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  3. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  4. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  5. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  6. No active suspensions but my xbox says I do

in XBoX on Windows
    No active suspensions but my xbox says I do: Yesterday my xbox told me that I Am suspended from parties, but it's been a whole day. And I've been checking Microsoft for like a couple of hours this morning and it still tells me that I have no...
  7. Xbox suspension

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox suspension: My xbox account has been suspended for 1 whole year it’s been 70 days already I can’t submit a case. cause my case got denied I don’t even got 8/8 strikes I have 6/8 I don’t know if that matters...
  8. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  9. Xbox party suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox party suspension?: So, I got a email saying that i was under enforcement because of an xbox party, i was on a party the night before but i can recount doing nothing wrong. I really dont understand (also this is a...
  10. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...