I have a steel series 9x headset and it randomly disconnects my ability to hear anyone in...

Discus and support I have a steel series 9x headset and it randomly disconnects my ability to hear anyone in... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve power cycled the console, I’ve full reset and kept my games but after that it doesn’t assign my headset to my profile anymore.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TylerBajart, Nov 21, 2022.

1. TylerBajart
    TylerBajart Guest

I have a steel series 9x headset and it randomly disconnects my ability to hear anyone in...

I’ve power cycled the console, I’ve full reset and kept my games but after that it doesn’t assign my headset to my profile anymore.

:)

TylerBajart, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

I have a steel series 9x headset and it randomly disconnects my ability to hear anyone in the party as well as my ability to talk, I can hear game audio.

Hi TylerBajart,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. We will be glad to assist you with this.

However, before we proceed, we would like to ask some questions about it.

1. Is the device not disabled on your settings
    2. Check volume
    3. Check if there is no Micrsoft drivers' issue.
    4. Outdated or missing Steel/Series engine
    5. Have you tried it to another device and see if the same issue?

Though Steel Series are the most preferred choice for expert gamers to get high-quality audio experience when gaming. Also due to its convenient, it came up with a detachable microphone. Sometimes, the microphone may not work and puts a damper on your gaming experience.

This issue usually results due to improper microphone settings or device issues. If the settings are responsible, you can easily resolve the issue using the methods in this article. Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Headset | Xbox Support.

You may also check on this article for more ideas on how to fix headset issues.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

I have a steel series 9x headset and it randomly disconnects my ability to hear anyone in the party as well as my ability to talk, I can hear game audio.

Hello TylerBajart,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. redsoxbc3 Win User

Xbox series x

Yes its the steel series arctics 9x
  5. JamieKing1986 Win User

How do i unassign a headset from my Xbox One?

6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

I’m gearing up for the Xbox series X launch and want to know if the Steel series arctic nine

If you can use the headset on the Xbox One / S / X, it should be usable on the Series X,

Steel Series website on the Arctis 9X Headset states it will work on Xbox Series X, if its the Arctis 9X.

Hi DerekMcClemens

As far as I know, most if not all current hardware will be compatible with the Series X, even your games on your external hard drive can just be plugged in and enjoyed.

This makes it easy for me as I have a 4TB external myself and its almost full.
    I wouldn't run the game direct from the 4TB hard drive as you wont get the fast loading or fast travel times that the Custom NVMe SSD offers, best to transfer you most regular played games on to the Xbox Series X SSD.
Thema:

1. I have a steel series 9x headset and it randomly disconnects my ability to hear anyone in... - Similar Threads - steel series headset

2. How do I connect STEEL SERIES STRATUS PRO(wireless) to my Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect STEEL SERIES STRATUS PRO(wireless) to my Xbox one?: If anyone could reply with a step by step instructional, it would be most appreciated. Thank you in advance 578216b7-20db-4aff-8dde-67eb77c56489
  3. How do I connect my PNx v3 pro steeling wheel to my Xbox x? It’s not connecting but says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my PNx v3 pro steeling wheel to my Xbox x? It’s not connecting but says...: I got the wheel and x box x series for my son but can’t seem to make the wheel work. 317cbcba-813e-4a8d-96b5-fc8c66a288b9
  4. I'm trying to get some things for (real steel) and I'm getting this error code 80153003 and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to get some things for (real steel) and I'm getting this error code 80153003 and...: I'm trying to get some things for (real steel) and I'm getting this error code 80153003 and I don't know why ab0c898d-1911-4f25-8b91-a77fe217f268
  5. My fallout 3 broken steel dlc won't work on my xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fallout 3 broken steel dlc won't work on my xbox one s: I have tried clearing local 360 files along with one files I've power cycled it I have deleted and Uninstalled it I have tried everything I found on the internet but still I am met with an...
  6. My steel series 7x headset won’t connect back to the Xbox one after unpairing. How can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My steel series 7x headset won’t connect back to the Xbox one after unpairing. How can I...: How to get my steel series 7x headset paired to my Xbox one again f8447f31-e886-449d-a699-e04ae12892b3
  7. Steel series 9x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steel series 9x: I recently purchased a steel series 9x headset… But during game play (call of duty) people say they can’t hardly hear my voice… I looked online and saw a few solutions for the PC model but...
  8. Artics 9x steel series, quick question

in XboX Insiders
    Artics 9x steel series, quick question: Thanks in advance. Does anyone know if I can update artics steel series 9x on the series x without a pc? submitted by /u/el_pieablo [link] [comments]
  9. Real Steel Can’t Fully Unlock with Demo installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Real Steel Can’t Fully Unlock with Demo installed: I have had the demo for this game for a while but for some reason I can’t purchase it even though I have the demo. Is it impossible or is it still possible by some way on Xbox 360?...
  10. Steel series headset won’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steel series headset won’t connect: I got an Xbox one a while ago for Christmas and I got a Bluetooth steel series headset with it. When I first set it up at my dads house the headset had connected perfectly fine with my Xbox but it...