I have a stalker that has not only taken control of my computer but is throwing lan parties...

Discus and support I have a stalker that has not only taken control of my computer but is throwing lan parties... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; the guy has been in my network forever. Id love to catch him. I have a bunch of usernames. I'm in touch with ic3 and the locals but so far no luck.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by stalker throws xbox lan, Apr 10, 2022.

1. I have a stalker that has not only taken control of my computer but is throwing lan parties...

the guy has been in my network forever. Id love to catch him. I have a bunch of usernames. I'm in touch with ic3 and the locals but so far no luck.

:)

stalker throws xbox lan, Apr 10, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

I have a stalker that has not only taken control of my computer but is throwing lan parties with his friends on xbox.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello, cases like this are very unusual, for this to happen the attacker would have to have installed something on your machine, or have clicked on some program that would give access to your PC.

Ideally in these cases is to reinstall your entire operating system, and request some specialized technical help to prevent this from happening again.
  3. Korahn 27 Win User

Lan Parties.

Never really had the pleasure of participating in LAN parties with xbox. Back when the first Halo came out only one of us had an xbox, so it was just splitscreen mayhem. Though we did use the computer lab for LAN gaming with Descent or Warcraft back in
    high school.
  4. ConicalScux Win User

Limited or No Connectivity

For: Ktownfireman Yeah I have tried to unplug the router and modem together, but no such luck.

For:MrNightmareTM My computer has a seperate connection that works fine, its just the LAN that doesn't work, So is there a way to connect my Xbox throught the Broadband connection, not the LAN?
  5. xXINIGHTxIMAREx Win User

REALLY xbox worst customer service

Randy your a nice class act . But not everyone like me has a computer or a smart phone. I still have a lan line in my house..
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Daughter Getting Stalked on Xbox

If you are the parent and set up your daughter's own Gamertag Account as a child account, you can set her account privileges regarding communications to "Friends only", which means, only people that are already on her friend list can hear her. Even if the
    stalker should be in the same chat party, the stalker can't hear what she says, and she can't hear him.

Additionally, she can bring up the stalker's gamertag profile and block as well as mute him. That way she'll appear offline to him, and any messages he sends to her via Xbox Live will be blocked and never reach her. However, as soon as
    she sends a message to him, the block is lifted!

To prevent the stalker from getting into parties in the first place, have your daughter set up a Xbox chat party to require an invitation. That way she can invite her friend, but the stalker can't join them (unless he's invited by someone else).

As long as the stalker has no means to join an online match or participate in a "peer to peer" hosted chat (like a Party on Xbox Live, Skype call, or something similar), the stalker would be unable to get your home's current IP address, so they can't initiate
    the DDoS attack.

However, if the DDoS attacks continue, have your ISP log these DDoS attacks, and collect information about the stalker, and report him to the police. Also get your ISP involved, as the DDoS attack is disrupting their service for their paying customers. As
    DDoS attacks are illegal in most countries, you and the ISP can then press charges.

Also talk with your daughter to not engage with the stalker in any way. If he's chatting her up on SnapChat (which I don't use, so my advice might not work), have her block his account from contacting her. Make it clear to her, that she should never give
    out any information to anyone on the internet.
Thema:

I have a stalker that has not only taken control of my computer but is throwing lan parties...

1. I have a stalker that has not only taken control of my computer but is throwing lan parties... - Similar Threads - stalker has taken

2. Stalker

in XBoX on Windows
    Stalker: hello!, I have a very nasty stalker who's been sending me messages for over 2 years, this company doesn't care at all (his topics are often about rape, assaults and child abuse) I have screenshots...
  3. Stalker Question

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Stalker Question: Why is it so easy for Stalkers to infiltrate your personal space with different accounts pretending to want to be a friend to find information of everything about you and are doing on Xbox? I try...
  4. Stalker/Hacker

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stalker/Hacker: I have been playing Forza Horizon 5 for a few months now. I have 2 separate accounts on the same system. I have encountered vehicles floating above buildings, other players piling up cars on the...
  5. Were Digital Stalker 2 Preorders Cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Were Digital Stalker 2 Preorders Cancelled?: A few months back, I preordered Stalker 2. I recently discovered it had been pushed back to December (from April), and when I see it in the Microsoft Store on my Xbox, it is no longer showing up...
  6. Is stalker 2 (Xbox game) going to have the “play anywhere” feature?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is stalker 2 (Xbox game) going to have the “play anywhere” feature?: Stalker 2 is going to be on Xbox 3 months earlier than any other platform, and since it is basically confirmed the game will be coming to Xbox on windows, does that mean it will be a play anywhere...
  7. In-game chatmod stalker

in XBoX on Consoles
    In-game chatmod stalker: Hello, i'd like a little guidance on how to fully report an in game chatmod who's targeting xbl ambassadors to ban from said game. I've witnessed this happen successfully 2x. I witnessed him bait...
  8. Ways to avoid a stalker?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ways to avoid a stalker?: Hello Xbox could you add a feature in the privacy settings to not be searched under "find someone" please to counter stalkers and be shown under friend's friendslist? It's getting to the point...
  9. Stalker/Harassment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stalker/Harassment: Okay, so on March 18th, 2019 I played a game with a guy, Friday the 13th. Messages were exchanged, long story short, he broke Xbox Live ToS and got a week ban. Once his ban was lifted, he...
  10. Stalker - [Mod Removed - Personal Info]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stalker - [Mod Removed - Personal Info]: Receiving random messages from [Mod Removed - Personal Info] asking to gift him Xbox Live Gold ($60.00) and asking where I live. 0b4d3b8f-a2fb-4e3d-a120-5ad34a92cff5