I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...

Discus and support I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or app can i get help 9691b197-919c-4875-9d1c-1982e1015db6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J0ezay2 999, Jan 4, 2024.

1. J0ezay2 999
    J0ezay2 999 Guest

I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...

I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or app can i get help

:)

J0ezay2 999, Jan 4, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or app can i get help

what do you mean by a "shared disc"?
  3. J0ezay2 999 Win User

It is in the drive but it won't let me
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

A disc from a friend
    You need to have disc I'm the drive in order to play the game. If your friend now has their disc back, you can't play.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Help

Just so that I am understanding correctly.

You have 2 friends that own a game one has a disc and the other is Game Sharing with the one that has the disc?

If this is the case.

1. Neither one of them own the game digitally so in order for either of them to be able to play the game they would have to have the game disc in the console and keep it in the console in order to play the game.

2. It sounds like you own the game digitally that is why you are able to play it unless you have the disc inserted into the console.
  6. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Cancelling game pass issues

Yes, you need to insert the disc in order to play it, and you cant do that on a digital console, even if you have the game on another console installed with a disc drive. Likewise you cant game share physical media.
Thema:

1. I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or... - Similar Threads - shared disc cant

2. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  5. Unfair for people who dont share there consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair for people who dont share there consoles: I went through 3 xboxes in a year all 3 times they overheated. Then I got the 4th xbox and got a fan for it that worked but here is the conflict guess what caused me too use my other 2 home...
  6. Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future

in XBoX on Windows
    Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future: All the Xboxes in my house are connected and cloud gaming was very important while game sharing 1a21e7bc-507f-44b4-b36c-5b2683eb8aa2
  7. Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.: Hi, I currently have gamepass shared on one xbox x and one S. How would I remove it from the S and add it to my new laptop? Thanks. submitted by /u/East_Rooster9251 [link] [comments]
  8. share disc titles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    share disc titles: to share games from the microsoft disk should implement a mini guide to burn the game file used only to play sharing with that profile, send it to a platform as 10 Terabyte One Drive exclusively...
  9. share disc titles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    share disc titles: between shared profiles I had published an idea to share a physical title, for example some had said inserting the disc you can play your friend for 5 hours, I would at least put 24 hours, the...
  10. I game share and currently none of the games are working it tells me to insert disc or sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I game share and currently none of the games are working it tells me to insert disc or sign in: please help can't play any of my games I game share with my buddy and everything should be fine and well but it's just not working dd98ed3a-c10f-4609-9dc6-44615ce53b25