I have a razer kiyo pro, is it compatible with my series s?

Discus and support I have a razer kiyo pro, is it compatible with my series s? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a new razer kiyo pro and I don't know if it's compatible or of I need something for it, the light to indicate comes on, but no camera. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Caleb Albee, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Caleb Albee
    Caleb Albee Guest

I bought a new razer kiyo pro and I don't know if it's compatible or of I need something for it, the light to indicate comes on, but no camera. Can anyone help me?

:)

Caleb Albee, Feb 23, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

The Razer Kiyo Pro is compatible with Xbox Series S, but you need to connect it to the console through a USB 3.0 port using a USB Type-C to Type-A cable. You can then access the camera through the settings on your Xbox Series S.

If you're still having issues with the camera not working after connecting it, make sure the camera is selected as the default camera in the console's settings. If that doesn't work, try disconnecting and reconnecting the camera or restarting the console.

Also, make sure you have the latest firmware and drivers installed for the Razer Kiyo Pro. You can download them from the Razer website.
  3. Geth Win User

Need a webcam

The LogiTech C922 and Razer Kiyo are both good choices and won't cost you a whole lot.
  4. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Razer Kiyo Pro not working on Xbox Series X

Hi Mark,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

I believe the camera is not supporting Xbox series x. These are the recommended camera for Xbox series X:

Microsoft LifeCam Studio
    Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000
    Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam
    Logitech C930e Webcam

Also try this process and see if it helps, connect it to the console through a USB 3.0 port using a USB Type-C to Type-A cable.
    If you're still having issues with the camera not working after connecting it, make sure the camera is selected as the default camera in the console's settings. If that doesn't work, try disconnecting and reconnecting the camera or restarting the console.

Also, make sure you have the latest firmware and drivers installed for the Razer Kiyo Pro. You can download them from the Razer website.

Try these steps too:

1. Plug your USB webcam into your Xbox. and Allow your camera to be used for live streaming if you haven’t already:
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, go to System & profile > Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox privacy > 3. View details & customize > Communication & multiplayer and make sure you can use video for communications.
    4. In the guide, go to Capture & share > Live streaming > Camera options and check that your camera is set to On.
    Open a live streaming provider app and follow the instructions for streaming.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-social-activity/live-streaming/stream-with-webcam

https://answers.microsoft.com/en/xb...-with-my/eb87375d-8801-4176-b494-5e372180e659

Kind regards
  5. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

Razer Turret for Xbox One

Hello! Yes, it is fully compatible with both the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. The Razer Turret is the first (and only) officially licensed Xbox keyboard and mouse. :)
  6. MissGrumpGills Win User

Razer Kiyo not working on my Xbox One S.

hey did you find a solution to this problem? if so what is cause I am having the same issues and nothing is working.
Thema:

1. I have a razer kiyo pro, is it compatible with my series s? - Similar Threads - razer kiyo pro

2. Xbox One S or next gen - Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S or next gen - Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar: I recently purchased the Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar unknowing that it only has a type C port. What I am wondering is can a docking station where the Xbox connects with an audio optical to type C...
  3. Razer thresher ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer thresher ultimate: Hey So i just got a used razer tresher ultimate. I connected it to my xbox but i Dont have Sound. The mic still works and i can hear myself via the mic monitoring or whatever. Any help?...
  4. Razer Naga button usage on the Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Naga button usage on the Xbox?: Hi all, Is there a way to get the side buttons on the Razer Naga v2 Wireless to work on the Xbox Series X while playing a game? As of now, the only buttons that work are the left and right-click,...
  5. Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues: I have the Razer Kaira for Xbox | RZ04-034 and a reoccurring issue I have when joining a Party Chat for me is I am unable to hear anyone in the party and no one can hear me. The audio from my game...
  6. My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible...: My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible games. they don’t bind as if they weren’t there. can this be fixed/helped?...
  7. Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it: Razer Atrox being recognized by Windows and shows as Xbox Gaming Device in device manager. Was working with no issues for years up through the other day, can navigate menus outside the game app...
  8. Razer Kiyo Pro not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kiyo Pro not working on Xbox Series X: Hello, I recently purchased the Razer Kiyo Pro to stream through my series X console via twitch. When plugged into my pc, the camera turns on, I can view myself through it and it runs via Skype...
  9. Razer Kiyo not working on my Xbox One S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kiyo not working on my Xbox One S.: I have a Razer Kiyo which is in full working order when used with a PC. However, when I plug it into any of the USB ports on the Xbox and select the Twitch app there is no response from the device...
  10. Razer kiyo webcam issues on Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer kiyo webcam issues on Xbox one x: So the webcam works on my xbox one x but video quality is below 720p quality and voice and video are not insync. Also notice low light issues. Logitech webcams work perfect when streaming with...