I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before
Discus and support I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to use Microsoft rewards but when I try to redeem on my account it asks for Verfication on my email that starts with "NO" witch I've never... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by James Murchie, Dec 23, 2023.
Thema:
I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before
Loading...
-
I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before - Similar Threads - random verify email
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
X Box series X randomly started not working
in XboX InsidersX Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried... -
My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments] -
Controllers randomly disconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?... -
PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...
in XboX InsidersPC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I... -
mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds
in XboX Insidersmouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds: os version 10.0.26100.6214 tested: mouse bloody es7(tested different pole rating 1000/500/250 and dpi 3000/2000/1000/800) mouse havit hv-ms752 some chip keyboard a4tech kl-40 keyboard and all... -
Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?
in XboX InsidersXbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?: I’ve had this problem for the past few weeks where my controller will sometimes randomly disconnect, and then reconnect. It’ll sometimes spam inputs as well such as using my d-pad or A-button when... -
Screen is randomly dimming and brightening and has never done this before
in XboX InsidersScreen is randomly dimming and brightening and has never done this before: So I last had my console powered on Friday. It was fine. Just got back hold and now the screen is randomly dimming like it’s power saver mode. No Xbox or tv settings were changed and have been... -
game bar notifications randomly not working
in XboX Insidersgame bar notifications randomly not working: built a pc for the first time and am trying to get this awful game bar to work right on sea of thieves, my notifications on invites to both parties and game 9/10 times wont pop up or show in the...