I have a question

Discus and support I have a question in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is it possible for me a directx9 user to play games on directx10 or 11 is there anyway for me to play on those types of games I just want to know.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lloyd Achankeng, Dec 19, 2022.

  1. I have a question


    Is it possible for me a directx9 user to play games on directx10 or 11 is there anyway for me to play on those types of games I just want to know.

    :)
     
    Lloyd Achankeng, Dec 19, 2022
    #1
  2. WPAK Win User

    i have a question

    Hi there,

    this will likely be different for the store you have used to order something online.

    And it might even be different per region, I assume this will be shown as payment option when you try to purchase something in that online store at the payment option.

    So best course of action is to check what payment options are available for the specific store you want to use.
  3. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

    I have a question

    There is a list of code of conduct, and this includes the following :

    Content that could harm or harass a person, including yourself, or an animal. For example:

    • Profane words or phrases
    This statement you made (poor language) is against the Code of conduct. No matter what people do to you it is best to stay within the code of conduct and not violate it. Some good info on the code is here : https://www.xbox.com/Legal/codeofconduct
  4. doomweevil Win User

    I have a question

    I can help! Please let me know what the specifics of the question so that I can help.
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    I have a question

    I think the answer is ----- Crossbow?
  6. Ky3217 Win User

    I have a question

    the answer is pie divided by the 4th root of negative 72
Thema:

I have a question

Loading...
  1. I have a question - Similar Threads - question

  2. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  5. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  8. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. Questions on disc to digital conversions

    in XboX Insiders
    Questions on disc to digital conversions: If i have a preexisting digital license and subsequently claim a "new" license through disc to digital, what happens if a disc license expires or gets transferred to a different user? Will the...