i have a question

Discus and support i have a question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello :D my question is if i buy the elite controller I can pay the controler when I get home? I mean to pay the delivery guy i have this question... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by javigamercraft, Jun 10, 2018.

  1. i have a question


    hello i have a question :D my question is if i buy the elite controller

    I can pay the controler when I get home?

    I mean to pay the delivery guy

    i have this question because my mom bought a sun glasses and she pay the sun glasses when they arrived

    :)
     
    javigamercraft, Jun 10, 2018
    #1
  2. I have a question.

    This update would have effected a very very small amount of consoles, and on the ones it will affect it will not play any games at all. So from what you have described that is not what happened to your console.

    And from your post it also seems your console was not working well before this update was released.

    Just to clarify the other poster is indeed correct, because you opened the console Microsoft will not repair it for you and they definitely would not replace it. So unfortunately if your console is broken your only option is to buy a new one.
     
    GreyPilgrim-CE541714-D291-410C-84D6-81A93517B4BD, Jun 10, 2018
    #2
  3. I have a question...

    If you like the MW series then you might want to get MW3. But if you're not going to have XL for a while. Then you should get Skyrim instead. To me MW3 is only wroth it for the multiplayer, and to finish the story. With out the MP it would get boring pretty
    fast. Skyrim on the other hand you can have endless amounts of fun, and what not. The only downside to it is that it's a single player game. Which mean no multiplayer.

    But I would suggest renting both games. So you can decide on what game you want to get. I don't want you to buy a game you 're not going to enjoy.
     
    BerzerkCommando, Jun 10, 2018
    #3
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

    i have a question

    Hi there,

    this will likely be different for the store you have used to order something online.

    And it might even be different per region, I assume this will be shown as payment option when you try to purchase something in that online store at the payment option.

    So best course of action is to check what payment options are available for the specific store you want to use.
     
  5. WPAK Win User

    i have a question

    Hi there,

    this will likely be different for the store you have used to order something online.

    And it might even be different per region, I assume this will be shown as payment option when you try to purchase something in that online store at the payment option.

    So best course of action is to check what payment options are available for the specific store you want to use.
  6. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

    I have a question

    There is a list of code of conduct, and this includes the following :

    Content that could harm or harass a person, including yourself, or an animal. For example:

    • Profane words or phrases
    This statement you made (poor language) is against the Code of conduct. No matter what people do to you it is best to stay within the code of conduct and not violate it. Some good info on the code is here : https://www.xbox.com/Legal/codeofconduct
  7. doomweevil Win User

    I have a question

    I can help! Please let me know what the specifics of the question so that I can help.
  8. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    I have a question

    I think the answer is ----- Crossbow?
  9. Ky3217 Win User

    I have a question

    the answer is pie divided by the 4th root of negative 72
Thema:

i have a question

Loading...
  1. i have a question - Similar Threads - question

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....