I have a question... Why so many updates?

Discus and support I have a question... Why so many updates? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/KeenFolk [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KeenFolk, Nov 5, 2019.

1. /u/KeenFolk
    /u/KeenFolk Guest

/u/KeenFolk, Nov 5, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Why so many updates?

3. Serecrul Win User

Why are there so many updates?

Hey MarioGuerra1,

I am glad you were able to get your update for Fallow 76 but, was sad to hear it came with such a heavy cost. Games like Fallout 76 have huge updates that come with fixing bugs or adding content to the game. Fallout 76 is a live
    service game meaning it is constantly getting new content after launch. Examples of this content is the massive Waistlanders updated that came with adding NPC and story content. With a game as big as Fallout 76 and is graphicly intense the data files are extremely
    large. (Waistlanders update was 70GB as example) Unfortunately, the amount of information being sent can only be compressed so much prior to install due to technical limitations. Developers are always trying to find better ways to make their games smaller
    without compromising the game itself because they reach as many gamers as possible. Sadly, shrinking huge games are hard and something they are always trying to improve.

Due to your internet being limited by how much you can download your situation is hard to fix outside of updating your internet plan. If your provider offers it to something with more data in your useable amount an upgrade would
    probably be cheaper than pay for overage charge.

If your provider does not have an upgrade to allow more data, you will need to try to be more strategic with your data. I would try to check download and updates file size before you download something so, you know how much data
    it cost and compare it to how much data you have. Then I would make sure you use up the left over data you have before your internet cycle is up each month by updating or downloading games with your left over internet, That way when you go to play them they
    shouldn't cost as much data to update next time you go to play them.

Hopefully, this was helpful.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Why do I have so many reports?

Not a problem at all,

Be sure to post a new thread if you have any other questions! :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. sxrpnt Win User

I check on the enforcement Xbox page by the way. if that helps
  6. sxrpnt Win User

thanks so much mister mascot. I was really worried I might be banned for no reason. I really appreciate the help
Thema:

1. I have a question... Why so many updates? - Similar Threads - question Why many

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  4. Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?: My xbox account, ASHF3CTION was banned recently, permanently, with “no details available at the time” as the hook. I suspect i know why, but i have an argument that would appeal to the enforcement...
  5. My question is expiration May 1, 2024 why ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My question is expiration May 1, 2024 why ??: I got suspended for two days because I told someone a bad word I had reasons to because he was bullying me for no reason because I didn’t do anything to him and he was saying bad about my family...
  6. Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...: I was using my Xbox Series X console last night and all of the sudden the console got stuck in black screen. When I went to Xbox home dashboard to eject the disc with the controller and it won't...
  7. My question is in the details why is it every question I ever have about anything is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My question is in the details why is it every question I ever have about anything is...: All I'm trying to figure out is does Xbox cloud gaming have any kind of cheats that you can use as part of the service for the games. I'm not talking about weed mod or something I'm talking about...
  8. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is...
  9. I have a question why cant i see

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question why cant i see: why cant i see the report ui in the messages tab i restarted my xbox and hard restarted as well please help me with my problem submitted by /u/lilpeep1234yt [link] [comments]
  10. Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...: My clips say they’re uploaded to the xbox network but it wont let me share them to any of my friends. Can you help? dc1bb65e-8f41-4ed8-95d1-8bee962774d7