I have a question, that Im wondering. If I bought a game can I refund it?

Discus and support I have a question, that Im wondering. If I bought a game can I refund it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to refund the game pubg. My friend told that he would buy pubg when I buy it so we could play multiplayer, so I bought it and he didn't buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JadenPonting, May 7, 2019.

  1. JadenPonting
    JadenPonting Guest

    I have a question, that Im wondering. If I bought a game can I refund it?


    I want to refund the game pubg. My friend told that he would buy pubg when I buy it so we could play multiplayer, so I bought it and he didn't buy it... He just pranked me so now I cant play it I want a refund so I can get a better game or purchase something
    else.

    :)
     
    JadenPonting, May 7, 2019
    #1
  2. Lex4Real Win User

    I have a question, that Im wondering. If I bought a game can I refund it?

    If it is digital, call support, live person. I got an instant refund once. It was the only time I ever asked for a refund and got it.

    It was Ghost Recon Wildlands. Waited for the pre-order reward so long that I finished the game already and still didnt get it. Called customer support and got refunded.
  3. DapperCrane Win User

    I have a question, that Im wondering. If I bought a game can I refund it?

    I think if you refund it with minimal time played and in a certain time period 48 hours? But there may be other requirements
  4. SuperMYL Win User

    I have a question, that Im wondering. If I bought a game can I refund it?

    Submit a Refund Request, by contacting or something like that.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

    I have a question, that Im wondering. If I bought a game can I refund it?

    Hello!

    Thank you for posting! As previously stated by the Ambassador's you will need to

    Request a Refund
    through the Webform. We'll be locking the thread due to no other resolutions. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. Thank you again for posting on Xbox
    Forums!
  6. Smwutches Win User

    I have a question, that Im wondering. If I bought a game can I refund it?

Thema:

I have a question, that Im wondering. If I bought a game can I refund it?

Loading...
  1. I have a question, that Im wondering. If I bought a game can I refund it? - Similar Threads - question wondering bought

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. I wonder if someone would be able to answer this question

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wonder if someone would be able to answer this question: I was wondering if I signed up for Xbox Game Pass on PC will it only work on PC in otherwords I have some games that are in Game Pass but I have the physical versions of those games as well...