I have a question reguarding being a part of Enforcement United.

Discus and support I have a question reguarding being a part of Enforcement United. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, a while back when I first made my profile I accidently made my birth year 1999, it was supposed to be 1994. I recently found this out when I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArmyRanger149, Jan 2, 2014.

1. I have a question reguarding being a part of Enforcement United.

Hi, a while back when I first made my profile I accidently made my birth year 1999, it was supposed to be 1994. I recently found this out when I tried to apply as a Enforcer. Is there any way I could fix this?

:)

ArmyRanger149, Jan 2, 2014
  2. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    I am a Ambassador and part of the Enforcement United

Hey folks,

As Zero said, this topic would be best for the
    Ambassador Support forums
    so that our XCL team can see your issue and work with you to get things sorted out.

Please be aware that if it is Enforcement United XP that you are not seeing updating, that program is in beta and they are working on the process to update XP faster. Currently it can take a while for that XP to show on your profile but it is all being tracked
    so that you get proper credit.

MisterFizzle, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Robert Sims
    Robert Sims Guest

im having the same problem.

Robert Sims, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Sorry, but once an account is created the age cannot be changed.

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but once an account is created the age cannot be changed.
  6. LORD ARUCARD Win User

What did I do to get a suspension?

the case review is a questionnaire I can't appeal it unless they fix their questions and put in questions that are part of the code of conduct not questions like this "participants in the enforcement united program are part of the enforcement team" how
    am I suppose to know that.
  7. Cerebral Paul Win User

What did I do to get a suspension?

the case review is a questionnaire I can't appeal it unless they fix their questions and put in questions that are part of the code of conduct not questions like this "participants in the enforcement united program are part of the enforcement team"
    how am I suppose to know that.
    Was there a link or set of links with the quiz that led to pages of info covered in the quiz?
  8. MisterFizzle Win User

Hey folks,

As Zero said, this topic would be best for the
    Ambassador Support forums
    so that our XCL team can see your issue and work with you to get things sorted out.

Please be aware that if it is Enforcement United XP that you are not seeing updating, that program is in beta and they are working on the process to update XP faster. Currently it can take a while for that XP to show on your profile but it is all being tracked
    so that you get proper credit.
  9. Robert Sims Win User

im having the same problem.
Thema:

1. I have a question reguarding being a part of Enforcement United. - Similar Threads - question reguarding being

2. Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups: Where I live the power goes off sometimes and I don't want to damage my Xbox Series X So questions about the type of UPS needed is it off line or on line ups a95e996b-84b3-4d5e-abab-076fa5c29d65
  3. Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub: So, I want to try out dev mode because it can let me try UWP apps, but I don't know how to know if I'm out of xbox insider hub as I heard it can ruin your Xbox and one time it actually did, my...
  4. Not a question, but I'm calling xbox out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question, but I'm calling xbox out: I got a new 1tb hard drive for my xbox about 3 months ago. It was working perfectly fine, but about a month ago, my xbox (xbox 1s, not xbox series s) started giving me an error message that it...
  5. The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?: Okay so check this out. There is a game that recently came out. It has these words "tobacco, opium, rum, ect" it's a pirate game for christ sake and when I posted a trading post to trade these...
  6. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...
  7. Remote access play question

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote access play question: If on my account I have remote play enabled and my son on same Xbox but different account turns remote play off. Do I lose access of remote play on the Xbox since he turned that setting off on his...
  8. Migrate Xbox account question and help…

in XboX Insiders
    Migrate Xbox account question and help…: I have a question for this group. My son has been using my Xbox account, which is tied to my main email address, since he was 12 years old (my son is now 22). I use the same email address for all...
  9. Question about xbox wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about xbox wireless adapter for pc: I have a question about xbox wireless adapter for using xbox gamepads on PC. 1) is it ok that it heats, when it isn't in use? I mean it just plugged in to usb but gamepad is not connected. 2)...
  10. Urgent copyright question about Forza in-game photos

in XBoX on Windows
    Urgent copyright question about Forza in-game photos: Hi! I wanted to ask a question about the copyright of in-game screenshots of Forza Series. I planned to publish an independent videogame magazine. Inside, there will be an article enriched by...