I have a question reguarding being a part of Enforcement United.

Discus and support I have a question reguarding being a part of Enforcement United. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, a while back when I first made my profile I accidently made my birth year 1999, it was supposed to be 1994. I recently found this out when I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArmyRanger149, Jan 2, 2014.

1. I have a question reguarding being a part of Enforcement United.

Hi, a while back when I first made my profile I accidently made my birth year 1999, it was supposed to be 1994. I recently found this out when I tried to apply as a Enforcer. Is there any way I could fix this?

:)

ArmyRanger149, Jan 2, 2014
  2. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    I am a Ambassador and part of the Enforcement United

Hey folks,

As Zero said, this topic would be best for the
    Ambassador Support forums
    so that our XCL team can see your issue and work with you to get things sorted out.

Please be aware that if it is Enforcement United XP that you are not seeing updating, that program is in beta and they are working on the process to update XP faster. Currently it can take a while for that XP to show on your profile but it is all being tracked
    so that you get proper credit.

MisterFizzle, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Robert Sims
    Robert Sims Guest

im having the same problem.

Robert Sims, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Sorry, but once an account is created the age cannot be changed.

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but once an account is created the age cannot be changed.
  6. LORD ARUCARD Win User

What did I do to get a suspension?

the case review is a questionnaire I can't appeal it unless they fix their questions and put in questions that are part of the code of conduct not questions like this "participants in the enforcement united program are part of the enforcement team" how
    am I suppose to know that.
  7. Cerebral Paul Win User

What did I do to get a suspension?

the case review is a questionnaire I can't appeal it unless they fix their questions and put in questions that are part of the code of conduct not questions like this "participants in the enforcement united program are part of the enforcement team"
    how am I suppose to know that.
    Was there a link or set of links with the quiz that led to pages of info covered in the quiz?
  8. MisterFizzle Win User

Hey folks,

As Zero said, this topic would be best for the
    Ambassador Support forums
    so that our XCL team can see your issue and work with you to get things sorted out.

Please be aware that if it is Enforcement United XP that you are not seeing updating, that program is in beta and they are working on the process to update XP faster. Currently it can take a while for that XP to show on your profile but it is all being tracked
    so that you get proper credit.
  9. Robert Sims Win User

im having the same problem.
Thema:

1. I have a question reguarding being a part of Enforcement United. - Similar Threads - question reguarding being

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  5. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  6. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  7. Xbox One power mode question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One power mode question: Hi I have Original Xbox One, the old one. There are two options there when it comes to power mode, energy saving and instant on, although the names for these settings probably different now....
  8. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  9. Xbox one console making question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one console making question: I got this xbox one in Illinois in the United states and read the manufacturing date and saw it said 2013-10-03 and I don't get how that works can someone please explain...
  10. Repair and services question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Repair and services question: When you send a product like a controller in for repair with its controller box does Microsoft return back the controller in the box you sent it in with? Just asking because I'm sending out my...