I have a question reguarding being a part of Enforcement United.

Discus and support I have a question reguarding being a part of Enforcement United. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, a while back when I first made my profile I accidently made my birth year 1999, it was supposed to be 1994. I recently found this out when I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArmyRanger149, Jan 2, 2014.

1. I have a question reguarding being a part of Enforcement United.

Hi, a while back when I first made my profile I accidently made my birth year 1999, it was supposed to be 1994. I recently found this out when I tried to apply as a Enforcer. Is there any way I could fix this?

:)

ArmyRanger149, Jan 2, 2014
  2. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    I am a Ambassador and part of the Enforcement United

Hey folks,

As Zero said, this topic would be best for the
    Ambassador Support forums
    so that our XCL team can see your issue and work with you to get things sorted out.

Please be aware that if it is Enforcement United XP that you are not seeing updating, that program is in beta and they are working on the process to update XP faster. Currently it can take a while for that XP to show on your profile but it is all being tracked
    so that you get proper credit.

MisterFizzle, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Robert Sims
    Robert Sims Guest

im having the same problem.

Robert Sims, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Sorry, but once an account is created the age cannot be changed.

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but once an account is created the age cannot be changed.
  6. LORD ARUCARD Win User

What did I do to get a suspension?

the case review is a questionnaire I can't appeal it unless they fix their questions and put in questions that are part of the code of conduct not questions like this "participants in the enforcement united program are part of the enforcement team" how
    am I suppose to know that.
  7. Cerebral Paul Win User

the case review is a questionnaire I can't appeal it unless they fix their questions and put in questions that are part of the code of conduct not questions like this "participants in the enforcement united program are part of the enforcement team"
    how am I suppose to know that.
    Was there a link or set of links with the quiz that led to pages of info covered in the quiz?
  8. Cerebral Paul Win User

there are no links or set of links that shows me where the right answer is this is only "Sorry. that's incorrect....." doesn't tell you where in the code of conduct that said it you just have to guess and hope you get it right I mad it up to the last question
    and the last question was "participants in the enforcement united program are part of the enforcement team." I looked in the code of conduct for that answer and there was nothing about it nothing and I got it wrong because of questions like that makes it where
    no one can get up with the enforcement team
    I did a search for Enforcement United and came up with all kinds of info

https://xbox.fandom.com/wiki/Enforcement_United

Short answer is EU *IS* enforcement.
  9. MisterFizzle Win User

Hey folks,

As Zero said, this topic would be best for the
    Ambassador Support forums
    so that our XCL team can see your issue and work with you to get things sorted out.

Please be aware that if it is Enforcement United XP that you are not seeing updating, that program is in beta and they are working on the process to update XP faster. Currently it can take a while for that XP to show on your profile but it is all being tracked
    so that you get proper credit.
Thema:

1. I have a question reguarding being a part of Enforcement United. - Similar Threads - question reguarding being

2. Appeal. I asked an Innocent question!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Appeal. I asked an Innocent question!: Hi, I have been banned for asking for help on bloxburg, a roblox game. I said "I need help with suggestions/opinions (plenty of cash) on bloxburg" I received nothing but spam, adult website links,...
  3. Xbox reward streak questions.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox reward streak questions.: Recently got a laptop so added my xbox ultimate details to it. Since then my rewards streak was reset from 200+days ,and although I have gone through the contacting support etc, I am still in the...
  4. Minecraft is gone v2 (it would't let me reply anymore to my question so im starting a new one)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft is gone v2 (it would't let me reply anymore to my question so im starting a new one): so i can't find any emails other than mine dc91fc64-867d-49c7-b89a-71c316134000
  5. I got a question about the commuinity guidelines

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a question about the commuinity guidelines: i got suspended from xbox for saying i will invite you and dont know how that is agenst the communty guidelines edit: i cant use multy player eather 494d09d2-f6f0-4a84-ab44-2fec7d1a0fd1
  6. So my question is there is a major glitch in the system of reporting that is being...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my question is there is a major glitch in the system of reporting that is being...: So as i say this again my question to anyone is who do i ask to help me fix this glitch in the system thats costing people there accounts people are exploiting and every time i talk to Microsoft...
  7. Question about buying a new xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Question about buying a new xbox: Hi everyone, I'm still using my old standard Xbox one (casual gaming). I'm aware there are both Xbox x & s. Money is no problem but wanted others opinions on what I'd be best to do. I...
  8. Complex question, Game sharing and parental controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Complex question, Game sharing and parental controls: Hoping someone can answer this. My son has just bought an xbox series X. I would like to buy an xbox too to occasionally play games, but mostly for streaming. As I won't be using it that...
  9. Question reguarding a recent purchase of a game and the upgrade to the remaster version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question reguarding a recent purchase of a game and the upgrade to the remaster version: like the title says ive a very big question reguarding a game called mark of the ninja and today i just bought it on the 360 and im hoping i still am able to get the upgraded version for free when...
  10. Microsoft NEEDS to responed reguards Questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft NEEDS to responed reguards Questions: I have been looking on line for a long time now and not once have i found a single response from microsoft with reguards a wireless headset for the Xbox one, I have seen many requests from x1...