I have a question Can XBOX SERIES X handle be used on xbox 360?

Discus and support I have a question Can XBOX SERIES X handle be used on xbox 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can XBOX SERIES X handle be used on xbox 360? e8710f6b-2182-4c30-b589-7785c12a48cf Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Maus Nick, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Maus Nick
    Maus Nick Guest

Can XBOX SERIES X handle be used on xbox 360?

:)

Maus Nick, Jan 5, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

There are no accessories for Xbox 360 that work with Xbox one. If you mean controller, they don’t work,

Any sort of case or carrying accessory. If you literally mean a handle, would be designed to fit that form factor and not Xbox one.

There is an Xbox one compatible remake of the Xbox 360 controller coming
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Maus! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Which Handle Maus?

Are you talking about the controller?
  4. ThatDirtyDave Win User

80151912 can’t connect to Xbox live

I am having the same issue and same error code (80151912) when I'm running the Xbox 360 emulator on my Xbox series X.

I can sign into Xbox live on my Xbox series x but not on the emulator running the Xbox 360.
  5. BRG Vegeto Win User

Cross play between Xbox One and Xbox Scarlet?

I have a question. When you say scarlet are you referring too project scarlet that is dealing with the Xbox series x that comes out late this year rather than the Xbox one x that is already out? I ask because you referenced the 360 and one in same context
    as to my question?

If this is the cause then yes the Xbox series x will play with all models of Xbox one as well as cross play ability.
  6. DiCalzi Win User

Can a Xbox X controller connect to a 360 Xbox

Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X controllers work on Xbox Series X|S, and vice versa. However, Xbox 360 is on it's own, similar to the OG Xbox.

What's cool however is if you remote stream Xbox One, One S, One X, Series S, or Series X on, say, a PC, you can plug in a 360 controller and use it on the newer generation.

But no, newer controllers aren't supported on 360.
Thema:

1. I have a question Can XBOX SERIES X handle be used on xbox 360? - Similar Threads - question SERIES handle

2. Xbox Series X booup question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X booup question: Hey guys! My Xbox Series X has stsrted on something wierd, and i dont rly know if it's normal. So i ask here. When i either booting up or restarting my Xbox Series X, so first will the loading...
  3. Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs: Just A Question Is their any repair options by Microsoft India after warranty period of Xbox Series X. If anyone have gone through the process,please enlighten me Thank You BTW My xbox is...
  4. Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question

in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question: Hello. I just bought the Seagate 512gb SSD expansion card for my XboxOneSeriesS. Installation process requires no instructions and pretty straight forward, but I'm wondering if I'm missing...
  5. Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups: Where I live the power goes off sometimes and I don't want to damage my Xbox Series X So questions about the type of UPS needed is it off line or on line ups a95e996b-84b3-4d5e-abab-076fa5c29d65
  6. Xbox series s fan question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s fan question: Hi, I have an Xbox series s. I can hear a small clicking noise coming from the fan, but I only hear it when I get close. Here a YouTube clip of the sound....
  7. New Series S Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Series S Question: New Xbox Series S, replacing old Xbox One. I bought a game on my account, on the old Xbox (EA FC). My son tried to launch a game on HIS account on the new Series S, but says it needs the person...
  8. XBOX Series X, Halo Anniversary Edition question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series X, Halo Anniversary Edition question: I have the Halo Anniversary edition for xbox 360 which works fine on my Series X for single player. I have played this game both on and offline on my old xbox 360 and noticed that when I start...
  9. Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks: Hello, can anybody from xbox community list all the ssd expansion storage card I can use on xbox series x. Thanks 803849fd-43a3-4040-9cbc-c8721aed9223
  10. Xbox Series X power question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X power question: Fairly new to my Xbox Series X here, but somehow I have set up my Xbox Series X so that when I turn my Samsung TV off, it turns the console off to. How do I turn this feature off so I can still...