I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his...
Discus and support I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his system? Obviously in separate accounts?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Couloumisk, Jan 2, 2024.
Thema:
I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his...
Loading...
-
I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his... - Similar Threads - question son play
-
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
This is a complex question. I want to take charge of the parental controls on my son's...
in XBoX AccessibilityThis is a complex question. I want to take charge of the parental controls on my son's...: Is there a way for me to change parental control on my son's Xbox? His mum has all the account passwords, who he doesn't have contact with. My understanding is that if I reset his Xbox it'd render... -
Family group question regarding send cash to my son
in XBoX AccessibilityFamily group question regarding send cash to my son: Hi All, please help me I have a family group and I sent £15 to what I thought was my sons profile. It turned out that he had two profiles in the family group, one is dormant and one is active. I... -
Giving my 360 to my son, quick question....
in XBoX on ConsolesGiving my 360 to my son, quick question....: Hey all, I have a few xboxes that I’ve collected over the years (360, 2x X1 and a series X) scattered throughout my house. My son is 7 years old and really getting into gaming with games like... -
In-Game Gold Is Free For Ryse: Son of Rome Players. My Question, is this official or can I...
in XBoX Games and AppsIn-Game Gold Is Free For Ryse: Son of Rome Players. My Question, is this official or can I...: Hello people, as the headline says, is it safe to get free in-game gold for Ryse: Son of Rome or can you be banished here, get the Risk to be banned? It is free at the Microsoft Store at the... -
Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...
in XBoX on ConsolesLooked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...: Question one my son account was hacked, i am mad do to he has never had this done to him before we are trying to get his account recovered but microsoft is taking their sweet time in solving a...