I have a question as to why it won't let me play a game that requires gold to play online?

Discus and support I have a question as to why it won't let me play a game that requires gold to play online? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have recently purchased gold for 9.99 to play a game that requires gold in order to play online but it keeps taking me to single player and won't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rafael Hernandez3, Mar 24, 2023.

1. I have a question as to why it won't let me play a game that requires gold to play online?

So I have recently purchased gold for 9.99 to play a game that requires gold in order to play online but it keeps taking me to single player and won't allow me to play to switch to the online mode in Grand Theft Auto 5, it is taking me to single player every time I log into the game and keeps telling me to choose a plan even though I have already purchased one why it that?

:)

Rafael Hernandez3, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I have a question as to why it won't let me play a game that requires gold to play online?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, make sure that the Xbox Live Gold subscription is active under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions."

Once confirmed, remove and re-add your account.

"REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  3. [ A J ] Win User

GTA V Online not working

Hi, Dgamer10!

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

All Xbox games (with the exemption of those that are "Free to Play") require an active Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online. I'm afraid that's why GTA is not allowing you to play Online.

I hope this helps!

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
  4. Trm75 Win User

xbox

I do have a gold Sub, and I use a wired connection, it let's me stream Netflix perfectly fine it's just online game play that it won't let me do.
  5. Firokyoko Win User

Error code 0x807a1007

Its been going on for almost a week on my Xbox. It also won't let me play online. Wtf why am I paying for gold if I can't use it.
  6. RAGEGAMINGINC Win User

Xbox Live Gold membership cannot use in Xbox

i have just brout gold and it wont let me join partys or play online but i can download free games of the month and use apps that require gold please help
Thema:

1. I have a question as to why it won't let me play a game that requires gold to play online? - Similar Threads - question why won't

2. A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox: I have heard the whole issue of a few Japanese game developers not releasing their games on Xbox, and that makes me disappointed, most notably, Square-Enix neglected to make a port of Final...
  3. question about Xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    question about Xbox insider program: Hello Xbox Insiders team, I have a question.. I recently joined the "xbox insider program" and currently I see 4 options, 2 games to test (public beta) and 2 software to test, and one of them is...
  4. Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?: My xbox account, ASHF3CTION was banned recently, permanently, with “no details available at the time” as the hook. I suspect i know why, but i have an argument that would appeal to the enforcement...
  5. My question is expiration May 1, 2024 why ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My question is expiration May 1, 2024 why ??: I got suspended for two days because I told someone a bad word I had reasons to because he was bullying me for no reason because I didn’t do anything to him and he was saying bad about my family...
  6. Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...: I was using my Xbox Series X console last night and all of the sudden the console got stuck in black screen. When I went to Xbox home dashboard to eject the disc with the controller and it won't...
  7. My question is in the details why is it every question I ever have about anything is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My question is in the details why is it every question I ever have about anything is...: All I'm trying to figure out is does Xbox cloud gaming have any kind of cheats that you can use as part of the service for the games. I'm not talking about weed mod or something I'm talking about...
  8. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is...
  9. I have a question why cant i see

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question why cant i see: why cant i see the report ui in the messages tab i restarted my xbox and hard restarted as well please help me with my problem submitted by /u/lilpeep1234yt [link] [comments]
  10. Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...: My clips say they’re uploaded to the xbox network but it wont let me share them to any of my friends. Can you help? dc1bb65e-8f41-4ed8-95d1-8bee962774d7