I have a question about Xbox pilot

Discus and support I have a question about Xbox pilot in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I’m planning on selling my Xbox so I can get the Xbox series s. If I fill out the survey for the Xbox pilot and then I get picked after I sell me... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/horselady12, Jun 17, 2021.

  1. I have a question about Xbox pilot


    So I’m planning on selling my Xbox so I can get the Xbox series s. If I fill out the survey for the Xbox pilot and then I get picked after I sell me xbox, I can still order it right? I wouldn’t need to order it from my Xbox I’m guessing.

    submitted by /u/horselady12
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/horselady12, Jun 17, 2021
    #1
  2. ACE404 Win User

    BxH xlMAXlx dodging gtams for last time

    Are you guys talking about the old XBOX pilots? Because I remember Splinter & Burraco T (and of course myself) as being the top pilots.
  3. ISAIAHBOWIE Win User

    This Bugs me so Bad

    I would like to get a pilot hunter group together so don't have to worry about losing because my teammates are going 1 and 13, I mean if you're not that good yet (At killing pilots) why not play attrition or hardpoint, I mean if you aren't good at hunting
    pilots why play pilot hunter!
  4. SpeckledEagle Win User

    Stinger missle tips and strategies

    1. Pilot crashes onto grass texture #1

    2. Pilot crashes onto grass texture #2.

    3. Pilot crashes onto that one building on Gulf of Oman

    4. Pilot crashes onto that one building on Gulf of Oman next to the one I was just talking about.

    And so on.
  5. Kramerllama Win User

    I have my doubts...

    veteran pilot? If someone cant take me down in a helicopter, they suck. Im about as good piloting a helicopter in BF as I am at math....****.
  6. DazedHigh-4D7DB763-D Win User

    can't uses tactical abilities

    Dumb Question, but are you sure you have it unlocked? What level is your pilot, and have you regenerated yet? You can only have one TA active at one time (2 if your a pilot and have the right cards) so make sure your not accidentally clicking A on the Vortex
    Shield
Thema:

I have a question about Xbox pilot

Loading...
  1. I have a question about Xbox pilot - Similar Threads - question pilot

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. Console Purchase Pilot Program - Legitimate Question

    in XboX Insiders
    Console Purchase Pilot Program - Legitimate Question: So I have a legitimate question about this and it probably will never be answered but hey I guess I can try ... why when people signed up for this were the people who have been in the Insider...
  7. Question about the Console Purchase Pilot program

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about the Console Purchase Pilot program: I've been trying to secure a series X for months and I somehow missed hearing about the console purchase pilot thing until today. I've joined Insider and looked, and scrolled through a bit of this...
  8. I have a Xbox console pilot question?

    in XboX Insiders
    I have a Xbox console pilot question?: If I were to sell my Xbox one x to get the series s but I got selected to get a console for the console pilot could I order it off off my brothers xbox? submitted by /u/horselady12 [link]...
  9. Pilot program question ? Ples 12345

    in XboX Insiders
    Pilot program question ? Ples 12345: Has anyone got there message if they were selected or not submitted by /u/ProducePrize5955 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox insider purchase pilot question.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider purchase pilot question.: This is my first time signing up for the purchase pilot and doing the survey. Does anyone know when I can expect an response from Xbox based on previous rounds of the pilot? Also where would the...