I have a question about the tiers/levels

Discus and support I have a question about the tiers/levels in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am in the alpha skip-ahead tier. Does that mean that I get more insider content than other tiers. Also, how much game previews will I get each week?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MBHYAT, Jun 20, 2020.

  1. /u/MBHYAT
    /u/MBHYAT Guest

    I have a question about the tiers/levels


    I am in the alpha skip-ahead tier. Does that mean that I get more insider content than other tiers. Also, how much game previews will I get each week?

    submitted by /u/MBHYAT
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/MBHYAT, Jun 20, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Altage Win User

    What is the Highest Ranking Level in Fortnite?

    Level 100 is the max you can get every season.

    Account level is your level from all previous seasons combined.

    for example: if in season 3 you were level 15, in season 4 you were level 30, your account level would be 45.

    Not only that, but a little bit more about the ranking system, every level requires more and more XP to get too, for example, from Level 1 to 2 is 500XP, but from 2 to 3 is 600XP.

    The battle pass system is also a standalone entity in the sense that XP doesnt directly affect it, but leveling up does grant you battle stars, which are required to level up the battle pass tiers, (10 Battle Stars per Tier, 100 Tiers)

    Hope this helped, have fun!

    if you have any other questions relating to the tier and XP system, reply, and ill get back to you.
  3. Patrick M. Martin Win User

    Forza Rewards Site

    I believe that particular reward is based on your Tier level and is a special reward for the some of the problems that have occured with the Forza 5 (You're tier leve 5 and got 5,000,000; I'm tier level 6 and got 6,000,000). I think you'll still see rewards
    in the future for the other games. If you make it to tier level 6 you should see new rewards on Horizon and FM4.
  4. Dbole007 Win User

    Question about he Rewards Tiers...

    In answer to your question, You can continue to the next level, and redeem those points in the same month as your previous tier.
  5. Campo Win User

    Forza 5

    [quote user="Lofty Who"]

    ...

    Question folks if anyone can help, I just checked my status on Forza.net, I'm getting close to picking up my next 1 million credits but does anyone know what is the highest Tier Level you can get to on Forza? .. thanks.

    [/quote]

    Tier 6 is the top tier at this time.
  6. SoppyDock787623 Win User

    Need some help, old guy

    ok thanks, I will give it a try tonight

    another question, I was watching a video last night and he was talking about 2nd tier perks. when I scroll over all I see is one box on each level of perks. there is a spot for another box but you can not pick that box
Thema:

I have a question about the tiers/levels

Loading...
  1. I have a question about the tiers/levels - Similar Threads - question tiers levels

  2. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  3. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  4. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  5. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  6. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  7. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. Questions on disc to digital conversions

    in XboX Insiders
    Questions on disc to digital conversions: If i have a preexisting digital license and subsequently claim a "new" license through disc to digital, what happens if a disc license expires or gets transferred to a different user? Will the...
  10. That's probably a dumb question but can I request access for the alpha tier for xbox insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    That's probably a dumb question but can I request access for the alpha tier for xbox insider?: Seems like only that tier seems to be updated regularly unlike all the other tiers which updated like once monthly. And I want to see how it's different compared to all the others. submitted by...