I have a question about the subscriptions.

Discus and support I have a question about the subscriptions. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey there! As you all know, the 1$ Xbox Game Pass Ultimate discount is ending pretty soon and I want to buy it. But I have already Xbox Game Pass PC... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by makswell006, Dec 30, 2020.

  1. makswell006
    makswell006 Guest

    I have a question about the subscriptions.


    Hey there! As you all know, the 1$ Xbox Game Pass Ultimate discount is ending pretty soon and I want to buy it. But I have already Xbox Game Pass PC for 3 months. Is there a way I can like... buy the Ultimate right now but first use up the regular game
    pass and then i can somehow start using Ultimate right after the previous one ends? Or I can't do that and if I buy it, it'll change my subscription to Ultimate and discard the default Game Pass PC into the void?

    :)
     
    makswell006, Dec 30, 2020
    #1
  2. makswell006 Win User

    I have a question about the subscriptions.

    So to be clear, I will have Ultimate instead of the basic one, but it ALSO does not decrease the duration of it and instead adds 1 month + 2 free months? I don't really understand this one. like my sub ends in march, if i buy it, i'll have 6 months of
    the Ultimate subscription and it'll end in june?
  3. Smwutches Win User

    I have a question about the subscriptions.

    It'll convert the Game Pass you currently have into Ultimate and add the 3 months onto it.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    I have a question about the subscriptions.

    The current subscription you have now will be cancelled and converted to Ultimate and the 3 months you purchase will be added on. So since your current subscription is scheduled to end in March, you will have Ultimate until June.
  5. John P_14 Win User

    I have a question about my Xbox Ultimate subscription

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

    If you purchase an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 1-month subscription on February 1st, it should end on March 1st. Subscriptions renew on the same day of the month that they were originally purchased. If you purchased it on February 1 but it's showing that it will end on February 28, you could reach out to Xbox customer support for clarification on the end date of your subscription and to resolve any discrepancies.
  6. JessicaMcIntyre Win User

    Small question about subscriptions.

    I would also like to know the answer to this question. In addition, I have not been able to edit a subscription purchase (specifically in Solitaire) for a term longer than one month. Where would that option be found?
Thema:

I have a question about the subscriptions.

Loading...
  1. I have a question about the subscriptions. - Similar Threads - question subscriptions

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....